Chapter 26

Tom POV

I woke up to warmth, I rolled over slowly drifting back off to a peaceful sleep when movement and sound were made beside me, I opened my eyes to see a calm and Peaceful face, as I got used to the image in front of me, I realized it was tord. 

He looked so much more comfortable and happy then when he is awake and around us, I didn't want to leave the bed and lose all the warmth I had obtained from here, but with slow movements, I slipped away from the bed without disturbing tord and his sleep, I snuck off to the bathroom, changing out of my clothes, I jumped in the shower turning the water on and letting the heat travel down my body. 

Tord POV

I woke to the loss of warmth and the bathroom door closing, I sat up and noticed Tom had already gotten up and was most likely to be showering, I stood up and grabbed some clothes, walking to the door slowly and snuck into the bathroom, after a minute, I guessed I was safe and slowly moved the shower curtain and slipped in, my eyes traveled down the wet body that was in front me.

 My eyes stopped on his ass, I reached my hand out towards it and slowly grabbed his ass, he turned with such speed and bitch slapped me, I started laughing, his face was a blushing mess and it could only bring you a major boner, he looked to the side as I grabbed his chin and made him look at me "awe are you being shy now~?"