Chapter12

Tom's POV

Many years later~

Tom is in a barI was drunk again I couldn't help it that stupid Tord did this to me, I would be happy right now and out playing with kittens, but no my life got ruined by him for what? I don't know but I wish he would have already told me something. He went to Norway which is good no not good fantastic, I don't have to put up with him any more than I needed to, right now I'm sitting in the bat that rainbow owns. 

He did it, he made it to his dream if I only I was able to make it to mine too, but my only dream was to be with Tord for the rest of my life. I stood up to leave when some drunk guy decided to start shit making me pissed as fuck so without thinking I punched his ass he fell to the ground with a thud he stood back up yelling "WHAT THE HELL YOU ASSHOLE!!" Soon enough a fight broke out between us and soon enough rainbow's lover came out and threw us out he told the dude he was not allowed back I was because I AM friends with his boyfriend. 

Tord's POV 

I was walking down the sidewalk trying to find out where Edd lives man I haven't been here for years -"you don't come back here or I'll call the cops and YOU! Stop starting fights!!" My thoughts stop and my mind wonder what the hell was going on? I walked up some more only to see three guys one walking away drunk and pissed the other the same and one guy walked back inside the bar. 

The only ones here was me and a blue hoodie guy who was drunk very drunk, he wobbled I watched him go by before I turned I saw him start to fall I quickly ran over and caught him before he fell to the ground.I don't know where this guy lives, but guess I can take him with me or I can just ask the guy in the bar, yep bar guy I walked into the bar with a blue hoodie guy on my back.