Chapter 8

Tord POV

Tom looked hot as hell that I almost got a boner, man I want to hit that so fucking hard until he can't breathe anymore, and the whole fucking world can hear his screams as I thrust into him I bet his moans are like heaven and hell going at it.

But damn I want him so bad, but I can't have him, all because I must pursue the plan, and he is gonna hate me for sure, but why does it have to happen!?We arrived, Tom's hands were shaking real bad, but he still got out and was ready to walk inside, hopefully I will have a chance to talk to him before it happens.

Tom POV

We arrived at the party, once inside Tord got pulled away from me by the other jocks and I went to the kitchen when I saw this guy, everything he was wearing was rainbow, I knew who it was, and wrap my arms around them before whispering "rainbow" I felt arms go around me and them moving down to my waist " blue I told you not to try and fuck me" I let go and we both started laughing like hell, man I missed him "so what you up too?" He asked " nothing much got dragged here by Tord, I have been having a bad feeling, but you know" He smirked, " I know that you can't resist his fucking sexy ass!"

My face instantly heated up " oh shut the fuck up and also who couldn't resist that ass" we started laughing again, before bringing up the bar he was working on getting." Hey I might be coming back to school soon" I smiled at what he said, I can't wait for that day to come into action " well blue I was wondering something..."Did he begin to sound nervous? " What" he took a few moments " do you I don't know to want to—" he got cut short with someone screaming " hey Tom come with me upstairs!!"