Chapter 20

tom's pov 

The warmth that's all I felt was warmth throughout my body I started slowly rolling over into where the warmth was coming from but I quickly woke up to someone's arms wrapped around my waist holding me like they could lose me in an instant they turned their head in my direction it was Tord, he looked so peaceful in his sleep like there was nothing in this world to worry about I felt myself sink into ease before I felt a small breeze from under the covers. my mind eventually woke up, I panicked looking all around me I found Tord's clothes on the floor I jumped to be fully undressed Tord then began to wake up the heat rose more to my face as he looked up and over at me a smirk formed on his face " I like what I see~" he then stood up yawning and stretching.

he turned around towards me with another stupid smirk on his face he looked so damn good god, why did he have to look like that, shit I turned my head away when I felt something hit my back, I turned back to see his shirt on the bed I grabbed it quickly putting it on knowing it was going to be too big, but I didn't mind it as much as Tord being naked I'm not complaining or anything. with that I looked over at Tord once again he had his jeans back on and a cigar in his mouth he looked over at me " go ahead beat the total shit out of me I don't mind" putting a stupid smirk on his face, heat rose through my body once again before could do anything I was pulled onto the bed and he held me down god I want this but I can't do it again.

he moved down to the bottom of the shirt putting into his mouth before slowly moving back up to me his hands were messing with my member and my ass he looked at me then leaned down the shirt in his mouth fell out as he opened his mouth and leaning in our lips brushed across each other and before I knew it he had me back under his stupid little spell again I pushed him away breathing heavily " I..ha...hateyou~"