Chapter 11

Tord's POV

Tom stormed out of the room everyone chanted 'fag or faggot' as he ran out, my heart stopped, it was over between us.

  Tom's POV 

grabbed my phone and called rainbow he answered after 2 tries "hey" I smiled " you wanted to talk?" I could hear him hum a response "yeah I do..." Silence "blue...umm Tord drugged you last night"My heart broke "what" my eyes began water " yeah and the other jocks took a picture, you might remember that small bit" I started to cry "talk to you later blue bye" he was giving me some alone time for a short while my life felt over I don't know what to do anymore.

3rd POV 

Time Skip~ Graduation~

Graduation was her everyone was hyped to be getting out of that hell mainly Tom who was fake smiling around people except 2 individuals Edd and Matt the only ones who seen who he became after the party and stuck around. Tord, on the other hand, was leaving for Norway for some 'business' slowly forgetting the friends he made and the one he loved most his whole world revolves around Tom. 

Tom was now a 24/7 drunk who was always almost pissed, Edd an artist who loves puns and of course cola, Matt still loved himself, and last Tord who was known as the red leader of the red army, he had forgotten about the one he loved who was no longer on his mind, Tom. Rainbow was happily in love with a jock who came out long after graduation, they own a bar together and hoped to marry each other soon.