Chapter 4

Tom's P.O.V

After I ran off from Tord I was happy he asked me, but I can't go it's a trap I know it has to be from the way he acted and for him to actually invite me somewhere with him and the others is very suspicious of them, but how do I know for sure?

He could be lying, but at the same time he couldn't, I'll just think about it for the time being, but will eventually decide on something, but for now, I'm going out to the woods since I'm out of hell for the weekend and no one can stop me! ( Dramatic pose~) 

Tord's P.O.V

After Tom ran away from me and he said no to the party I would've understood why, but I want him to come so bad, but I don't know he might end up hating my guts after all of this is over, he doesn't deserve this.

He is so sweet his eyes are so beautiful like two black holes to get lost in (like outer space) and the why he smiles and laughs is like an angel, when I'm around him it's like I died and went to heaven.

Everything about him is just perfect if only I could tell him how I really feel...maybe then he would understand everything about why I did this stuff to him why I always just bothered him and no one else.

I could feel my face heat up at the thoughts of him being with me, I wonder what he looks like when he is flustered? Or the sounds he makes when masturbating or just in bed getting fucked in many ways.

I stopped thinking about it all and just left to go home and do work I might think about him, I hope we can soon be together, but I only have this last year of school before I leave to go back home to Norway and take over the red army.