Chapter 19

3rd POV

Tord walked into Tom's room seeing what was going on only to feel the same urge as before to just fuck Tom senseless, without realization Tord was standing over tom just starring watching as Tom fucked himself before Tord decided on his own that he wants to get in on the fun so he began to slowly undress and getting above Tom leaning down whispering seducing words into his ear before kissing Tom's neck and moving down to his chest.

he began to tease Tom's nipples pinching, licking, sucking, and switching between them before he moved back up kissing Tom with so much lust he moved down to Tom's member and touched the tip-earning a moan from Tom, he could tell his teasing was making Tom be filled with more lust, he moved down the line to Tom's entrance and began to lick before he inserted a finger Tom's voice hitched before he began to moan with pleasure as Tord inserted a second finger he kept thrusting his fingers before pulling them out and fixing his member at Tom's entrance and slowly entering though Tom begged him not to he couldn't help it Tom's face was such a huge turn-on for him and he knew Tom wanted it. 

He thrust into Tom before there were cries for him to stop, but then they slowly become cries of pleasure, Tord could feel himself become close to climaxing but he still didn't want to stop even after, but it took all of him to push that thought away he didn't know what Tom's reaction would be finding out he just had sex with his supposed 'enemy' but he would know when the time came but maybe Tom wouldn't even realize what happened. Tord eventually climaxed, Tom had climaxed soon after, Tord then laid beside Tom and wrapped his arms around him whispering softly in his ear "you can beat the shit out of me when you wake up" with a smile on his face he closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.