Chapter 21

3rd POV

Tom eventually was able to get away from Tord and was sitting in the bathroom rethinking of what happened only to have dark thoughts come knocking on the door that was always locked in his mind. They came with their menacing laughter screaming at him to let them in but the moment he does it could be the end of his happy moments with Tord it was going to be a chance for him to forget what he did in the past. 

But sadly those thoughts came into his mind that Tord was just faking the love, to Tom it was all a game, but how did he know it was it could be real feelings but then again the past was sometimes hard to forget. So Tom sat there listening to the dark thoughts before getting up and leaving the bathroom going downstairs to see Tord, Edd, and Matt watching the children while he went to the kitchen and grabbed some Smirnoff off the counter. 

He left the house ignoring the calls from Edd who was just wanting to know where he was going, but sadly tom was lost. He was lost in a place no one could find him a place where terrible things have come to such as those dark thoughts he was lost in the darkness and believed everything he was told.

'Tord is just playing you' 'it's just a game wake up already!' ' we can be your friends forever we won't leave' no please stop this...Tom's heart raced at every single thought that he began to drink too much at once he didn't know what to think anymore but he knew he had to drink it away and would all be better than ever but how would he know what better was? He was always running away from his problems in the beginning so why care now of all times since there's nothing special...