Chapter 25

Tom POV

Tord soon cleared his throat and stood, walking little ways into the woods after pointing at his phone, my mind wanders to all sorts of things like how tord said he loved the boy he bullied and wished to see him again. Tord returned after ten minutes he had a weak smile on his face "we need to go back home and is getting worried" I nodded my head and stood following behind as we walked. 

Tord POV

my  phone started vibrating disturbing our peace, it alerted me of a call, I stood from my place pointing at my phone to let tom know I'd be back, I walked over a little ways from our spot "hello?" Silence "tord! Where in the bloody hell are you guys!? I'm worried sick!" I held the phone away from my ear " ok end, calm down we are on our way" I hung up and walked back toward tom and told him we need to go home, he nodded his head and stood. 

We began to walk home tom would stumble once in a while mumbling to himself, I wish this night and time we have together would never end but sadly not everything can last forever, we arrived home and opened the door with worry on his face as we came inside. 

Matt was already asleep on the couch and laid on the other end with a sigh of relief "about...time..." He closed his eyes and soon fast asleep I guess we worried him too much, I dragged tom up the stairs into his room undressing him I began to have a thirst for him I want to take him again. 

But I hold back a little, I know I can't not right now anyway maybe next time I can claim him again, and take him to cloud nine ( I think tord means cloud 69) I swallowed my urge and stripped tom of his hoodie and shoes before taking mine off too, I laid down beside him kissing him before wrapping my arms around him slowly going into the world of dreams..."If only dreams were real..."