Chapter 24

3rd POV

Tord watched Tom as he faded behind the trees he jumped up, and ran after him only to trip over his own feet, he stood up quickly, running once again before eventually seeing him sitting down on a fallen tree, he walked over sitting beside him, when Tom spoke: "what the hell are you doing here?"Tord sighed " I came after you why else would I be here?" Tom laughed to himself before looking up at the sky it was clear with stars shining brightly, it felt like there was nothing but true peace. 

Tord became mesmerized by the way he looked while staring up at the sky, neither of them moved, slowly tord inched his hand towards Tom's before he spoke."Tom..umm..can I tell you something?" Tom turned to tord confusion laced in his eyes, hesitating before he answered "y-yes?" 

The silence returned, tord cleared his throat "long ago I went to school here, I was very popular, but as much as I can remember I was nothing but a total ass, especially to one guy"Tord let out a big sigh he never he knew he was holding in, "I fell in love with that guy" Tom held his breath, should he tell tord that it was him or wait, let him gain his memories back slowly? "Tord, have you tried to remember who that person was?" Silence, " yes but I had no such luck but...you, Tom remind me of him, and I think maybe you are him?" Silence laced around them, no movement was made, then out of the silence, a low vibrating sound was heard...