Chapter 27

3rd POV

After tom slapped tord for grabbing his ass he quickly ran out the bathroom door, tord stood in the shower with a smirk on his face he could feel the tingling sensation from the bitch slap he just earned himself with that in mind he finished up in the bathroom and left, he knew without anyone telling him he had himself someone good as a lover or so he thought of them being. Tord went downstairs where he could The Children laying loudly from the TV on the sofa sat tom, as he walked by he put his out and let it glide slowly across tom's head, it was long enough to make tom blush and for the softness from his hair to still linger on his hand. 

Tord went to the kitchen and began fixing himself a glass of water as silence then again fell throughout the house, when tord's phone began to ring he set his glass down quickly and walked out the front door, as he began to talk on the phone tom became curious and walked over to the door to hopefully catch what they were saying.

"Hello" he could hear someone clear their throat "umm...Red leader sir we found some information on that boy from your past..." tord waited impatiently for the other to finish "well" the other person hesitated " sir, it seems the boy from your past is actually...." The front slowly came open as Tom's head peeked out looking around his eyes eventually land on tord, he could see the shock on his face as he says his goodbye and hangs up the phone and he quickly put his hand up to his head. 

Tord stood there for a few minutes before he decided to go back inside, once he came back in he went up to his room sitting on the bed he tried to clear his head but to avail his mind kept Wondering back to what he was told "it's not true it can't be...""...it's not tom..."