Chapter 7

Tom POV

It was the day of the party I'm worried and terrified as hell, my hands have been shaking continuously, and I don't know what to do about it, I was waiting on Tord who was bringing me some clothes of his to wear. I feel so nervous about it..mostly me wearing his clothes yep I'm gonna die if not when I get to the party, he promised it will be fun, but I still don't trust that fact yet, they might try something while I'm there. 

Maybe I'll see one of my old friends who we called rainbow because he was as gayest gay can get he wore rainbow things he showed off his gayness flirts with every guy, he served drinks down at a bar well in training but moved away. It's been years since I've seen him and if I saw him again I'm gonna be happy he called me Tommie or blue, because of my name being tom and I wore blue a lot, the first time we met was at a party he stuck out like a sore thumb, when we left the party he asked my name but he said he'll stick with blue. 

It was great then, *knock-knocks* I walked to the door and knew it had to be Tord cause I don't know who the hell else it would be, I opened the door to see Tord in his usual clothes; red hoodie, black jeans, and Converse just plain normal Tord " hey Tom so here are the clothes hurry and change" I quickly nodded and change into the clothes he gave me it was a simple blue shirt and black jeans I went back to where Tord was, my face was becoming hot I could tell that I was flustered like bad out of hell, and didn't want Tord to see. 

As quickly as I could I turned towards the bathroom and fixed myself up and tried to calm my ass down, once I had calmed down I went towards where he stood to wait for me he looked down at his wrist and pulled his phone out I walked out "h-hey I'm ready" he put his phone away and looked up at me his eyes went wide." ummm....lets go" he opened the door and let me walk out first I could hear the sound of the door being locked as it closed we went to his car he opened the car door for me too before he got in, I wish this moment never ends, but even happy moments come to an end eventually.