Chapter 3

Tord P.O.V

I was with the others, we were talking about the party this weekend, when one of the guys brought up Tom " hey Tord why don't you invite Tom to the party?" they are gonna try to hurt him I bet " I don't know guys" they all had a disappointed look "come on dude just a small prank we are gonna do that's all" I thought about it for a moment.

" Fine I'll do it", As long as its nothing that will be harmful to him, I walked up to them, and listened to the plan " ok so what we can do is once Tord gets Tom to go to the party then we can give him a drink, but we can just add something extra to the drink" I have a bad feeling about this " then we can get him drunk and have some guy try to kiss him we then come out of the closet and take a picture of them close to kissing"

well it's not bad it won't hurt him right? " so who's gonna do it?" they all slowly turned towards me " Tord you still want girls off your back?" I backed up slowly " come on guys we can find someone else right? guys! guys! g..guys?" I was forced to do this prank on Tom they gave me clothes, and said to wear them under my hoodie and change my hairstyle a bit before I do it.

I then sighed why me? of all the people they could have used they chose me, I was walking when I bumped into someone they fell to the ground almost I ended up catching them by the hood of their hoodie they were wearing, it was blue like the one Tom wears I looked down to see it was Tom he had his eyes close, but slowly opened them and I could see them go wide, I could get lost in them forever.

Tom P.O.V

Time skip~after school

I was finally able to leave the depths of hell, and go to my favorite place the woods to relax for the weekend, and no one can do anything about it or so I thought I bumped into someone, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact, but it never came I slowly opened my eyes, they were holding me by my hoodie...turns out it was tord.

I quickly pushed myself up and away from him, I plan on making a run for it, but he grabbed my arm and began to talk " hey tom I know this is weird but...but could you go to the party this weekend? I know we don't hang out much too, but what do you say?" its a dream come true, but I can't he could be tricking me " I'm sorry tord, but no" I walked off, but he stopped me and handed me a piece of paper " here's my number if you change your mind I'll come to get you" with that he walked away, HE IS SO FUCKING HOT!!