Chapter 16

3rd POV

As Tom was moaning Tord could feel himself get hard but didn't let it bother because right now he needs to get this fucker away from his Tom, so he walked over punched the guy, and grabbed Tom pulling him into his arms. The guy stood up with a pissed-off face looking at Tord "why you!" And before the guy could do anything Tord pulled out a gun from his hoodie the guy froze and backed up before running away Tord smirked "damn pussy"He turned his attention to Tom who was peacefully asleep on his chest before taking him in the direction of their camp and grabbing everything and heading back to Edd's for the rest of the night. 

The silence was all he could hear before going inside the house to see a note left by Edd 'hey Tord Matt and I had to leave for a bit be back soon' he sighed and went to go find Tom's room. Which wasn't hard since Tom's name was across it, he walked in and put Tom on his bed looking around the darkroom when he saw a picture hanging on the wall but it was torn through the middle. 

He could it was a group of guys and one had a red hoodie like his, but he turned away knowing he shouldn't not now but as he walked out he stopped over by the closet he saw something that brought back an old memory. It was a small picture of Tom and some guy who he couldn't recognize because his face was cut out looks like they were gonna kiss but when he flipped it over the words 'worst day of my life' He put it down thinking he shouldn't be looking at it and quickly left the room going to his own room without another word for the rest of the night and hopefully tomorrow Tom won't remember anything.