Chapter 22

tord POV

After a while Tom went to the bathroom I went downstairs to see Edd and Matt watching tv so I decided it was time to join them Edd turned to me with a smirk plastered on his face "so you two finally tied the knot~" and he held up some rope tied in a knot I started laughing matt was looking so confused. 

Edd and I just laughed even harder than we already were eventually we settled down and began to finish watching tv when Tom came running downstairs going to the kitchen coming out with his Smirnoff and he ran out the front door even though we called him to see what was the matter, and edd just sighed shaking his head, matt looked to edd.

" he's doing it again?" with that edd nodded to matt soon enough they both stood and went to the kitchen and I followed when I came in I seen edd pull out one of Tom's Smirnoff bottles and was having matt run them up to Tom's room each time they did this edd began explaining some things from Tom's past." A long time ago, Tom was hurt in a very terrible way by the one he loved the most" 

Edd looked down at his feet Matt had gone upstairs not wanting to hear the rest " Tom's crush asked him out to a party he was gonna say no but instead said yes thinking maybe they can become closer..."Edd stopped and looked up to me " let's just say Tom was never the same afterward he told us everything when he calmed down but he can tell you more" my heart was beating with rage, I thought to myself who could have done this to him!? 

I thanked Edd and ran off chasing after Tom I won't let him get hurt like that again and most definitely won't let him go through it alone since I believe it was his first time