Chapter 2

Tord P.O.V

After Tom ran off I could feel the heat come to my face, my heart beating fast as it might come out of my chest I liked him a lot but I would never tell anyone I hated hurting him, but it was the only way to keep others from finding out that I'm gay, cause once they knew I would become an outcast they would bully me constantly, the guys would think nothing else of me except as a fag.

I stood staring at the spot where Tom was before I started walking off towards the bathroom my thoughts booming around in my head once I was there I went to the last stall and began to try and clear my head, it didn't work, I couldn't think of anything, but tom and me having him in my bed, as I thrust into him with my lips upon his, to feel his skin, to see the face he will make and to feel the heat between us.

I looked down at the tightening feeling in my pants, I slipped them off and began to masturbate to the thought of tom's moans and feeling of his body against my own I then started to move my hand faster until I could feel the pre-cum and moved at a certain pace before I finally cum, no girl could have ever made me cum as fast as the thought of Tom.

I cleaned myself up and headed to class, with the relief I have for now that soon will be a greater relief with Tom instead of my hand, I got to class eventually and the teacher was mad at me for being late but oh well it normal I took my seat and zoned out at some point daydreaming of Tom and all the things I could do to him.

Tom P.O.VTime skip- lunch

It was time for lunch finally, I was in the lunchroom looking for my friends, Edd and Matt, I couldn't find them anywhere but soon saw Edd sit down at a different table instead of our normal table, but I guess he couldn't get us there, I saw Matt sit next to him I walked over and sat down " hey guys" they said their heys before going back to what they were doing.

Edd was the artist of the group who liked puns and cola, and Matt well he loved himself more than anything else he was pretty dumb but still a good friend to have around he liked looking at himself in the mirror a lot too, I liked kittens and was smart, had no eyes and lived alone too, it was fun at home to be alone, but sometimes it was too lonely.

I pulled out my journal and began to write down the rest of events of the day when Edd poked me and Matt, then pointed towards a table where the jocks were sitting and we noticed Tord wasn't with them, odd, Edd stood up so did Matt and I, we were going off to an empty room to talk and enjoy the rest of lunch without them around, I hope today ends soon.