Chapter Seven

Here, take it, I don't want it.

I've spent way too much time on this chapter and I don't even like it.

--
Micah's pov

"And where the hell did you go?" I leaned against the doorway of the livingroom, pajama pants on and hair messy as Kai stood in front of me with jeans and a lacy bra on.

"To a party. Why is it your business?" She put her hands on her hips and flipped her curly hair behind her shoulder.

"Because I'm the one you woke up at three in the morning with your stupid racket." I pushed myself off the doorframe and walked closer to her, leaning in to smell her breath. "And you've been drinking."

"What does it matter to you? I'm a little drunk. So what?" She crossed her arms and I mirrored her actions.

"So you know what it's been doing to you when you drink. And that's if you're even telling the truth about it being alcohol." Her eyes widened slightly before she was scoffing and turning away.

"You think I'm lying to you? Well that's unfortunate. I'm going to sleep." She turned to walk up the stairs and I caught her arm, spinning her to look at me.

"I'm just worried, Kai. Juinior year starts in a week and I don't want you to be in danger or something stupid because you're hanging out with every guy you meet." She shook out of my grasp and plopped down on the stairs.

"Just don't tell Dad or Pops that I went out. The party wasn't even that fun. Not worth getting yelled at." A roll of her eyes told me she was telling the truth and I sighed, sitting down beside her.

"Okay, but if I catch it again, I will tell Pops and I will not stop it when he releases his wrath on you." She snorted and I chuckled with her.

"Wrath? He wouldn't even take my phone away. You had to." My arm wrapped around her shoulder and I pulled her into a loose hug.

"Yeahhh, but I think he just has a soft spot for his baby girl."

"I'm not a baby."

"You're still his only daughter." She looked up at me with a pout and I laughed.

"Not a baby, huh? Ow!" I rubbed my shoulder where she had punched me. "What was that for?"

"I'm not a baby," She repeated, shrugging her shoulders as she did so.

"Okay, well, go to bed. You need sleep because fuck knows you didn't get any before you left." I stood and pulled her up as well, pushing her up the stairs.

"Okay, okay. I'll get sleep. What are you gonna say if pops asks why I'm still asleep at lunch?" She hurriedly whispered as we stood in her doorway.

"I'll just tell him you were playing video games with me and Titus. Go to sleep." I shut the door in her face before she could say anything more and heard her scoff behind it.

I shook my head with a smile before walking across the hall to my own room, pushing open the door to see my boyfriend sitting up and holding his head in his hands.

"Titus? You okay baby?" I placed a hand on his shoulder and he looked up smiling.

"Yeah, we were just playing video games, right?" A small smile played at his lips and I shook my head, laughing quietly.

"Right." Gently, I placed a kiss on his lips and crawled onto the bed without breaking it. Before I knew what was happening, he had pulled me down as he leaned backwards onto the bed.

I nibbled on his bottom lip before tugging at his lip ring gently. "Behave, Ti'." He smiled up at me and I returned it.

"Aww, come on! If Kai hears us, it's her fault for being awake." He tugged on the waistband of my pajama pants and I shook my head with a laugh.

"No. Your first time is not going to be in my childhood bedroom with my parents and siblings on the same hall." I placed one last peck on his lips as he whined and pouted.

"You're no fun.." Titus crossed his arms and I snickered before uncrossing them to pull him to my chest with a smile.

"I don't care. You'll get over it eventually. You love me too much." I felt more than heard the laugh rumble through him.

"I think I'm already over it. You're too warm to stay mad at." A soft sigh blew against my collarbone as he curled further into me, his leg slipping between mine as my arms pulled him tighter around the waist.

"Goodnight. Love you.." I felt his breath against my neck as he talked, running my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too. Get some more sleep. I'll wake you up for breakfast if you're still asleep in the morning." He nodded slightly and I felt a little butterfly kiss to my shoulder, to which I returned to his head.

~

I woke up to my door opening and a head of messy, chocolate brown hair on my chest. I looked over as my eyes focused and Dad was in the doorway.

"Breakfast is almost ready. You might wanna start waking him up." He gave me a small smile before shutting my door.

I groaned quietly before running my fingers through my boyfriend's hair. "Baby, it's time to get up. Breakfast is almost ready." A whine came from him and he buried his face into my bare chest.

"No. Wanna sleep." I sighed and rubbed his back before rolling over, pecking his lips and moving down his jaw and neck.

"Micah...don't play dirty." His hand rose to rest on my shoulder and I nibbled on his neck gently, earning a giggle. "Hey, that tickles!" He pushed me away and I sat up, laughing.

"I got you awake." He shook his head and leaned up to kiss the smirk off of my face.

"You still play dirty."

~

"Does anyone need anything else for school? Pens, pencils, paper, folders?" I looked up at Pop before around the room and shaking my head.

"No, I think we're all good." I was on the couch watching tv, Titus leaning into my side with my arm around his shoulder.

"Well, me and Eijiro are going to the store. Kai is going with us. You guys staying here?" I looked to Titus, who nodded and I did the same.

"Yeah, we'll stay. How long will you be gone?" I ran my finger along the side of my boyfriend's neck as he pushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose.

"A few hours." I nodded once more as all three of them slipped their shoes on and started out the door. "Bye."

"Bye." We sat until we heard the car pull out of the driveway and Titus turned to me, tossing his leg over my lap.

"No, Titus. We've been over this." I laughed and he frowned. It seemed more like a pout.

"Oh, come on! We're alone!" His hand landed a soft hit to my chest and I shook my head.

"No." A smile spread across my face and he sighed, wrapping his arms around my neck and opting to cuddle.

"Ok. Just cuddle me then." He smiled softly and closed his eyes as I kissed his head.

"I can do that. I love you." He smiled and nuzzled aganst my cheek.

"I love you too, Micah."

--