Chapter 24

This chapter is spicy.
And not even in a sexual way.

--
Micah's pov

It was semi peaceful, with me on my stomach and a controller in my hand as I played a game. Titus was laying on top of me and watching. Soon, I lost the round.

I dropped my head onto the mattress with a groan as I handed my controller to Titus. He laughed and took it, shifting in his spot on my back.

"You suck at this." He started a new round and rested his chin on my head as he played. As the round ended, I reached up and took the controller, rolling so he fell of of me with a shout. "Hey!" He laughed as I rolled over and trapped him beneath me.

"How are You so good at that game?" I leaned down and pecked his cheek as he shrugged. I kissed further down his chin and neck as he spoke.

"I- ah...don't know? Maybe I'm just naturally good at that?" His hand slid to the back of my head and I felt his grip on my hair tighten.

"Maybe." Leaving a Mark on his neck, I kissed it gently before moving back up. "You're good at a lot of other things too." He smiled as I leaned down to kiss him, but suddenly the door was flying open and I scrambled off of him quickly to see Niko standing there.

"So-"

"Buddy, I'm a little busy." He paused and blinked before continuing.

"ButwhatamIsupposedtodoifaboysaysIlookcute?"          
I sat for a moment, confused before shaking my head.

"You gotta slow down a little there." He took a breath before repeating himself, slower this time.

"What am I supposed to do if a boy says I look cute?" He tugged at the hem of his shirt and I blinked before smiling.

"Someone said You looked cute?" He sighed and crossed his arms.

"We've got that but what am I supposed to do, Micah! I just acted like an idiot and I ran away!" Laughing, I scooted to sit at the edge of the bed, pillow in my lap for...well- we all know why.

"Why don't You ask him to be your boooyyyfriend?" Titus slapped me in the arm for mocking him and I flinched.

"You don't get it! He hates me! He makes fun of me!" I could see Niko was genuinely upset now, and I frowned. "He'll make fun of me when I wear girly clothes and pull clips out of my hair and put them in his own!" He huffed. "And then today, his friend who normally makes fun of me with him was sick, so he was alone. And he called. Me. Cute. Not teasingly!" I sat, stunned and at a loss for words before looking to Titus for help. He shrugged and I looked back to Niko.

"Dude, you're twelve. When I was twelve, I was eating dirt and you're having boy problems." Titus laughed and Niko sighed.

"I wish I was eating dirt right about now..." I snickered and leaned my chin on my fist, elbow resting on my knee.

"Why not go to Kai for this?" He pointed to the door across from mine.

"She's asleep. Papa's car broke down at work so Dad had to go save him. So you're the only one I can talk to." I nodded in understanding before patting the bed beside me, telling him to sit. He walked across the room and did so.

"Well, you could always ask him nicely to stop, and see if that works. Make sure his friend isn't around though." I shrugged and Niko bit his lip.

"What if he doesn't stop?" I tilted my head as if to say 'well...'

"Then you punch him-"

"Micah!"

"Wha- hey!" I playfully glared as titus shoved his hand over my mouth to silence me. He began talking to Niko.