Chapter 13

(-- ° ^ °)-- Mark has a fun fact for you at the end of the chapter.

--
Micah's pov

A week it's been since me and Titus' conversation. And a week it been for me to find a time where we were going to be alone for long enough.

Kai and Niko decided to spend the night at Nana's, and dad and pop were 'going out'. Hell if I knew where.

And so, me and Titus talked. We talked until talking turned to kissing, kissing turned to making out, making out led to clothes being discarded on the bedroom floor and hickeys being littered on his chest and neck.

Hickeys turned to lovebites and eventually, there was a pause in the atmosphere. It was a silent pause, in which I looked Titus in the eyes, and he smiled at me. I smiled back before leaning back down to his lips.

So, that night, we had sex.

~

"You are an asshole, Hunter."

"Ohhh~ using middle names are we, Matthew?" I heard a small, muffled chuckle come from Titus as he hit my chest lightly.

"Shut up. My back hurts and it's your fault." I brought my hand down to rub at his lower back and grinned.

"Awh, I'm sorry Baby. Can I make it up to you?" He grunted and lifted his head with a dopey smile.

"Go make me breakfast, and I might forgive you." I pecked his lips and heard the sound of dishes clashing downstairs.

"I think Dad is already on that. Anything else I can do for you, sugar?" He seemed to think as i brushed his brown hair out of his face.

"Give me a hoodie to wear. And my glasses please?" I reached to the table to grab them and handed them over before sliding out of bed to grab a hoodie, shivering at the cold wood floor.

I grabbed my red one, which I knew was his favorite and handed it to him, watching him slide it on and cover most of the hickeys and bite marks.

"I really did a number on You last night." I went to sit and he laughed lightly.

"You should see your back," was all he said before standing with a light wince and finding himself some boxers and shorts long enough to cover his upper thighs. "How about it?" He turned to me.

"I can still see a couple on your neck, but it'll be fine. They'll just assume we fooled around a little. Wouldn't be the first time." He flushed slightly and crossed his arms with a brow raised.

"Oh yeah? Well you should put a shirt on because that would ruin the whole, 'just fooling around' thing." He threw me a black t-shirt and I slipped it over my head before doing the same with pajama pants.

"Hey, Baby?" He looked at me before walking out the door.

"Yeah?"

"You were loud." With a snicker, I pulled him into a kiss as his face flushed red and walked out the door.

"Oh, shut up!"

~

"Jesus Christ, Titus, you look like you got mauled by an animal." I watched as Dad pulled the neck of the hoodie back to inspect the few hickeys visible.

"You think this is bad? You should see Micah's-" I slapped his arm to shut him up and he continued with laughter.

"Oh, gross, I don't even want to know, Guys." He grimaced and and continued with breakfast as Titus sat next to me with a smile. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and he leaned into my side as he played with the strings of my hoodie.

It was silent until quiet footsteps made their way down the stairs and I to the kitchen, revealing themselves as my father as he sleepily walked up behind Dad, wrapping arms around him and laying his head on his shoulder.

"Kat, I'm cooking. Go sit with Micah and Titus." Pop grumbled, annoyed, before walking to sit at the table with us two.

"'Morning, Pops."

"Good morning, Mr. Bakugo."

"..."

"....Katsuki, I mean."

Titus scratched at his nose and smiled as I kissed the side of his head, rubbing the shell of his ear with my thumb gently. He pulled the sleeves of my hoodie down to make sweater  paws and showed me by waving them around happily.

"You drown in my hoodies, Babe." I chuckled and pulled the hood up to cover his eyes and he slouched, not bothering to move it as he pouted. 

"You're mean, y'know?" His arms crossed and he continued to pout, still leaving the red hood to cover his eyes.

"Oh, so I've been downgraded from 'asshole' to 'mean' now? I feel so belittled." I didn't see his hand raise and only knew he did so when he punched my leg. "Ow! I'm sorry!" He giggled at my yelp and took the hood off his head finally.

"Why did he call you an asshole?" We both looked at pop as plates of food were sat in front of us and dad sat across from me. 

"Because he is-"

"Titus is just mad because he's sore."

"Micah Hunter, you are a dead man!!" I quickly jumped up to escape the wrath of my red-faced boyfriend and he yelled as I ran from the room.

"We sleep together!! And I'm eating your food!" 

"Wait, no! Don't eat my bacon!"

~

Later in the day, Titus was still pouting as I drug him to our room and sat him on the bed and grabbed my laptop, finding Netflix fairly quickly.

"What do you wanna watch?" I looked to him and he uncrossed his arms, sweater covering his hands once more.

"Criminal minds. Maybe Black butler." Nodding, I found his first choice and started it in the middle of an episode where we left off. I let the laptop rest in my lap as I wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer to me. He cuddled into my side with a content sigh and I tucked his head under mine, propping my chin on his head. "Love you, Mic'."

"I Love you too Ti'. Am I forgiven?" I rubbed his back and he shrugged. 

"Whatever."

"I'll take it!" He quickly shushed me and slapped my leg.

"Reid is about to ruin this guys whole life with the Fibonacci sequence."

--  

--(° . °)-- Titus was actually going to be Kai's best friend and be straight. But that's why we have rough and final drafts.