Chapter 15

Someone told me not to push myself, but I'm self deprecating and push myself anyways.

Also, the legal age of consent where I live is sixteen, so I am not bothered with writing seventeen year olds having sex. If you are bothered by reading it, then please, for gods sake, don't read it.

If you don't mind, enjoy the long chapter of smut.
--
Micah's pov

"So, I was a nice brother for the rest of the day." I held Titus close as we cuddled in our bed, his head on my bare chest.

"You were." He shifted his head to look at me with a small smile and a brow raised.

"Yeah, so when do I get my surprise?" I rubbed at his back and he hummed Before pecking my cheek.

"As soon as you hide your face in the pillow so I know you aren't looking. Go on." He sat up and I grumbled as I flipped onto my stomach, face hidden in my pillow so I couldn't see anything.

"Okay. Im not looking. When can I look? I wanna look." I huffed and heard a small giggle from Titus.

"You can look when I tell you to." He got off the bed and I heard him walking to the dresser and pulling open one of the drawers. It closed and I heard the sound of my door locking shut.

"Do you have it? Can I look now?"

"Oh my god, you sound like a five year old. Give me a minute." I heard shuffling and groaned as I got impatient.

"Hurry up. I wanna see." He laughed and I felt the bed dip as he got on and straddled my back. I inhaled sharply at the feeling of fabric, then skin. He was most definitely wearing knee highs and- "Holy shit, are you wearing panties?"

The words were whispered quietly in one breath and I heard a hum from above me. "Why? You think you'll like them?" Titus was very clearly amused and I scoffed, face still in the pillow.

"Babe, I haven't even seen them yet, and I already love them because you look good in everything and- mother of fuck just the image of that is so fucking hot, oh my god-" I trailed off and shifted against the bed.

"Why aren't You looking? I thought you wanted to look so bad babe? What's keeping you, hm?" Hands slid smoothly down the expanse of my back and I shuttered before mumbling.

"You didn't say I could yet, so I was waiting until you said so." My face burned as his hands stroked my hair gently.

"Aww, such a gentleman. Well, it's okay to look now, Baby." I flipped underneath him, him raising up to allow me to do so. I froze as I realized it wasn't just socks and panties.

The ensemble was black knee highs, lacy black panties, and to top it all off, a strappy harness -also black- with metal rings.

I raised my hands to run them over his torso and legs, feeling the skin heat up underneath my fingertips. He sat on my hips and allowed me to stare at him for a while before shoving my hands away

"Okay, now you're embarrassing me. You look like you're gonna chow down any minute." He chuckled and I took the time while he was distracted to flip our position, him under me as I settled between his legs.

"Maybe I am. Did you ever think that through?" I felt a shutter run through him as he visibly gulped and let his head fall back into the pillows.

"Jesus christ, Micah. Remind me to never dress up for you again." He chuckled as I ran my hand down his torso.

"Why? Cant I just look at you? You're so beautiful and I just wanna stare." I smirked and leaned down to press a kiss to his collar bone, earning a hum.