Chapter One: Mornings Suck

Your pov
    I woke up relatively early today. 4:42 AM to be exact. 'Well, if I'm gonna wake up this early, I might as well get my stuff together since I didn't do it last night.' I grimaced at the thought of leaving my warm sheets. I meowed out to any cats surrounding me.
     Luckily, three cats came to my aid. The first one was a young black cat; the second one was an adult orange cat; and the last cat was an adult black and white striped cat.
"Why'd you call us so early?"

"Oh, you know. The usual. Just wanted to talk," I lazily groaned out as I struggled to keep my eyes open.

"Wow! Really?"

"No, you furry orange popsicle. I need you guys to help me find all my stuff."

"Why should we? You've done nothing for us."

"So.. food and a place to crash when it rains ain't enough for you guys?" They stayed silent. "Thought so. Now, help me find my stuff before I don't want to."

     They all meowed in distaste, but they assisted me in my search.

⭐️~Time Skip to after getting your stuff~⭐️

     It was around 5:38 when we finally finished. I'll admit we took longer than I thought. But hey, you can't expect a fish to eat a whale. Anyways, I still have about two hours before I'm suppose to go to U.A. 'Maybe I'll go for my morning jog that I've been putting off for hmmm..... about eight months.' And with that, I changed into a black tank top and short and went for a jog.
     After my jog, I entered my home with a light sweat coating my forehead. The cats sat waiting on the bed impatiently. "Did you guys pack my extra uniform?"

"Yes," They said in union.

"And the extra undergarment?"

"Yes."

"Did you fold them?"

"Bitch, we don't have your human hands! We can't fold! Give us our damn reward!!" The black cat hollered.

     The other two hissed in agreement. "Oi, oi, oi! Calm down! I'll get your damn reward," I hissed back as I turned towards the kitchen.

     I gently opened the cabinet that held the desirable, mouth-watering cat treats. I shook the bag with an expressionless face as I waited for the cats to follow the sound of their reward. Soon after the sound was made, the cats raced to the kitchen. "I'm gonna get the treats first!"

"Oh, no, you won't!"

"Get outta my way, slow asses!!"

     As soon as they arrived, I held my hand out. In my other hand, I held three treats in between my fingers. My hand holding the treats next to my face. My other hand had my palm facing the floor as I moved my hand up and down. With that motion, I simply stated with a stoic face, "sit."

"HAAAAAAAAHH?!! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM!?? SOME KIND OF MUTT?!? WELL, IF YOU THINK I'M SITTING THE-"

"Yes, miss."

     The black cat look astonished. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at them. "Oi! Are you serious??! You guys are acting like trained dogs!!"

"Miss's treats are the best."

"Yeah. They're always made fresh meat and fish."

"It doesn't matter how good they are! I'm not acting like some mutt!!!"