Chapter Nineteen: Forced Sleepover

Your pov
     I put my headphones in and began to listen to the songs I needed to. I hummed lightly to the music to help ne memorize it faster. I sat and hummed for a few hours. I turned to see them both sleeping peacefully.  Katsuki even held Damien under his arm, which I found adorable.
     I quickly got up and took out my phone before snapping a photo. "Hehe. Blackmail."

     Damien groan and put his foot on Katsuki's face. I struggled to keep my laughter in as they kept pushing each other. Katsuki ended up half off the bed while Damien sprawled out over the bed like a starfish. I took another picture and tried to keep my laughter to a minimum. Eventually, I just started laughing until my sides hurt.
     I eventually calmed down and sat back on the chair. 'I'm so tired, but I still have to work.' I sighed, readying myself to work more.

     Katsuki's alarm broke me out of my conversation with the First Lady about her needing to leave me alone. My gaze shifted from the empty ceiling to Katsuki and Damien groggily getting up. Katsuki groaned and left his room. "Mmm. What time?"

     Damien stretched before hugging the blanket. "I'm too lazy to check, but be ready in a bit. We're leaving when the mutt does."

     He said nothing but held his arms out, still evidently tired. I smiled gently and picked him up. I sat back on the chair and held Damien gently. I swayed back and forth on the chair, petting his head, and humming lightly. I could faintly hear the shower running in the background.

     After his shower, Katsuki came back wearing his boxers and pants. He put on the rest of his clothes before turning my direction. "Hurry up." He grumbled.

     I carefully moved Damien to the bed before dressing somewhat properly. After I was dressed, I woke Damien up and gave him some basic clothes to wear until school. Our backpacks and shoes were on quickly before we left his house. (Damien don't got no backiepackie, but we got sum sweet kicks for him ;p)

     During our walk to school, Katsuki groaned. "My back's fucking killing me." He groaned once more and popped his back.

     I suddenly remembered how they were laying. "I'm sure it would be. After sleeping like an idiot." I smirked.

"HAAH!? SHUT IT, PERVERTED CAT!!!"

"Chill out." I covered my ears. "It's too early for you. Right, Damien?" I turned to Damien who was holding my hand as he walked.

     With his free hand, he opened and closed it to me. "Pick up." He drowsily said.

     I awwed silently at his cuteness before picking him up. His legs were wrapped around my waist while his arms did the same motion with my neck. He curled closer before purring lightly. I buried my face into his shoulder, happy he trusts me enough with carrying him. I unconsciously began purring as well.

"Shut up." Katsuki barked. "You sound weird."

     I lifted my head. "Huh? What happened?"

"You're fucking purring and shit. You sound like a car or something."

"Ah. Didn't know I was. Guess I'm really tired."

"Go to sleep when you get home. Or even at school or something. Better than having a car behind me in class." He turned to the side.

"Are you caring for me now? The ferrous mutt has a heart?"

"Shut up!" Explosion booming in his hands. "You're just annoying!"

"Okay, okay. Just keep it down. Damien's still asleep." I patted Damien with one hand while the other held him up by his rear.

"What's up with you and those damn cats anyways. Yeah, you're a stupid cat too. But don't cats not get along or whatever?"