Chapter Two: Combat Training

Your pov
"He got over 700 meters?!" One exclaimed.

"Finally, a hero-like record!" The brunette screamed as she rose her arms.

"His finger's swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk..." Water boy said.

"It's not very stylish," the boy next to water boy stated.

     Whilst they were all mutter and in awe, Bakugou had his mouth wide open along with his eyes. Sweat dripped down his face as he stared in resentment at Midoriya. He began to twitch while a much angrier expression took over. Small explosions erupted from his hands as he stood and watched him. Suddenly, he dashed towards Midoriya with an explosion leading him off. "Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!"

     Midoriya cried in fear as Bakugou approached with a hand ready to explode him. As Bakugou was nearing the sobbing, frightened broccoli boy, he was restrained by sensei's scarf. "What the-? These cloths are hard...!" Bakugou said as he tried to turn to see what had happened to him.

"They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dye eye," he threatened towards everyone. He pulled his scarf back and his hair flew back down. "We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready," he ordered as he turned away.

     'Fuck!! That's me!' I groaned in distaste as I jumped from sensei's surprisingly warm arms. As I strutted my way towards the circle, a ball was given to me out of nowhere. I stared at the ball that was in the circle with me like it was a deadly weapon. My right paw bashed it to the left as my left bashed it to the right.
     My body laid down as I continued to hit it. At some point, I ended up on my back with the ball being cradled with all of my paws. Aww's were heard from the crowd as they witnessed me playing with the softball. I grew bored and tired of it soon and prepared to launch it with all my paws. I gathered all my strength into my muscles as I still held the ball.
     With almost all my strength into my paws, I finally thrusted my paws forward and launched the ball. The ball soared throughout the sky as I rolled over to watch it. Surprisingly, it went farther than I thought. "436 meters!!? How!?" One boy said.

     Everyone gasped and gawked at me; probably thinking I was going to get a low score because I was a cat. Well, I may be small, but I'm still stronger than 90% of this class. Sure, I may have done poorly on the other tests. But does that even matter when you don't even try for them? I walked back to the crowd as the rest of the students did their own ball throw.

     Next was sit ups. Obviously I did poorly at that. After that was seated toe-touch. I believe I received a decent score for that. Currently was the long-distance run. 'Hey, I got a bit of cardio in to help with this shit earlier. Not much, but I'm still in good enough shape for this.'
     With the tests over, we gather in a circle to hear the results.

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once."

     He pressed a button on the phone and a bright blue screen appeared with the names of those who scored the best to the who scored the worst. The top five were Momo Yaoyorozu, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugou, (Y/n) (L/n), and Tenya Iida. 'Wow. I got fourth still. Is he sure he didn't fuck his shit up or something?' None the less, I was still proud that I managed to get in the top five.
     Sensei pressed the button once more and the screen disappeared. "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion."

     They all stood in shock as they heard what shocking news came from their teacher. 'Bullshit. Don't be changing your shit afterwards.' "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks." 'Rational deception my ass.'