Chapter Twenty Three: Washing up

Your pov
     Once the performances were over, the party went on for a few more hours. It would have been more enjoyable if people didn't continously come up to me and ask to dance. Thankfully, the party had come to an end. My parents, Bryan's, and Jess' went to Bryan's house to drink, leaving everyone else at our house.

.

     I was currently bathing, letting the warm water relax my sore body. Someone entered the bathroom, sighing. I stared at the person who entered in, finding a familiar head of spiky blonde hair facing away from me. He took his shirt off, letting me assume he was going to take a shower or bath.
     I continued to stare at him undressing in front of me, curious to all hell as to how he didn't realize I was in here. He was only in his boxers as he turned around, finally noticing I was in here. He jumped back, a gruff yelp coming from him. "The hell are you doing in here?!" He turned back around, his face red.

"Well, I was taking a relaxing bath until someone came in here. I'm assuming you're taking one as well?" I questioned, my arm outside of the tub.

"I never should have followed your stupid dog friend!!" Explosions were bursting from his hands.

"So are you going to bath or not?" I motioned for him to join in.

"That's fucking weird!!"

"Well, for humans I guess."

"So what?! You just fucking take a bath with your dad!?"

"No. There's a line between being close with your family and being overly close with your family. It's sometimes with my 'dumb dog friends'."

"Isn't that going overboard?!"

"Meh. I mean, there's three girls, so it's whatever I guess." I shrugged.

"And what about the dude?!"

"What? Jealous now?" I taunted. "But he has a mate, and I'd punch him if he did anything anyways."

"Just because you're fine with it, doesn't mean I am!" His voice was shrill as he shouted at me.

"Aww, is da wittle baby afwaid of getting a bonew." I taunted, laughing at him.

"Fuck you! Of course I can do it without getting hard!!" He shouted, throwing his underwear at his pile of clothes in the corner of the room.

     'Absolutely no right having so much fucking ass.' I huffed, turning away from him. The water moved around slightly as he sat in front of me. "So, this shit is just normal for you circus animals?" He asked, pouring some water over himself.

"First off, we aren't circus animals, more so house pets I guess." I huffed at him, scrubbing his back with a sponge.

"The hell are you doing?!" He turned around, blushing.

"Second off," I turned him back around and continued to scrub his back, "it is normal for me. Sure, they're flirty, but they're still my stupid friends."

     I grabbed his arm and continued to wash his body. "So what? You all just wash each other and go on your merry way, not caring about seeing each other naked?" He huffed

"I don't like them romantically, so I don't see a problem with bathing with them. You normal humans are just so picky." I finished scrubbing his arms. "Here, you do the front." I handed him the sponge.

"What? Thought it was normal for you." He taunted.

"Fine then. Fucking turn around." I huffed.

"I will!" He shouted, turning around.