Chapter Eighteen: Trying on Clothes

Your pov

     After hours of shopping, we all carried many bags in our hands; though, we forced Katsuki to carry more since he was being an ass.

     We finally made it back to Mitsuki's home. We plopped heavily onto her couch. Sighs of exhaustion with a mix of relief left us. "We should do that again! It was so much fun!" Mitsuki said.

"It was. Maybe I could bring my cats in their human form as well."

"Oh, my. You could do that?" Mitsuki asked.

"Yeah. I could show you." I gasped at my realization. "Damien. You could try the clothes on to see if they fit or not." (Don't you hate when your parents do that to you? Like dafuq)

"Miss, I really don't want to."

"Oh, okay." I purposely drooped my ears, just using it as an advantage at this point.

"OF COURSE, MISS! I'LL TRY THEM ALL ON! THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING THEM FOR ME!!" He quickly bit my hand before grabbing his bag of clothes and stiffly marching into Katsuki's room.

"You're teasing the little one." Mitsuki giggled.

"I want to know if they fit. And he's a cute kit."

"He is! Must get all the female cats!" She laughed more.

"Not really. He has his eye set on one of my other kits."

"Aren't they... related?"

"Oh, no. They were all strays until I took them in."

"You're so sweet!" She clapped her hands.

     After a moment or so, Damien came back to the living room wearing the clothes I got him for the party. "You look good, Damien." I stood up and walked around him, seeing if it all fit. "How is it? Does it fit okay? Do you need it smaller or bigger? Is the fabric okay? I could get it personally done for you if you'd like."

"It's perfect, miss. Thank you." He gave an awkward bow. "But I don't really like this tie." He pulled the tie open, letting it hang loosely around his neck.

"That's okay. You don't need to wear it if you don't want to. You don't have to try on the other clothes. I just wanted to make sure this one fit okay."

"It's okay, miss. I said I would." He patted my arm quickly before going back to try on the other things.

     I sat back down and waited for him to come back. "He looks very dashing in his suit. I'm glad he likes it." Mitsuki said with a smile.

"Me too. I hope my other cats will enjoy their clothes as well." I spoke gently.

"I'm sure they will!" She waved off my disconcern. "Katsuki! Get your butt in here!" She suddenly yelled out to which I jumped lightly.

     She gave an apology before Katsuki walked in. "What now, hag?" He demanded more than asked.

"Go try on those cute clothes your nice friend bought for you." Her voice very forceful.

"HAAH!? WHY THE HELL SHOULD I?!"

"Because she was nice enough to get them for you! It's the least you could do!"

"It's okay. He doesn't need to." I tried to reason with her.

     Key word, tried. "Of course he does! He wanted to be a brat, he'll be treated as such!"

"I didn't ask for her to get me shit!" He barked more in retaliation.

"So you don't like them?" I tilted my head, ears already pressed against my head.