Chapter Fifteen: Hero Name

Your pov

"When we get to school, I'll be trying to memorize the songs, so I might not respond." I told Kushi.

"That's okay! I can tell you what was happening afterwards!" She smiled at me and hopped into my arms.

"Okay. Don't make too much noise though. Otherwise mom'll get mad if I get in trouble."

"I won't! Promise!" She nuzzled her furry face against mine.

"Okay. I'm going to start listening to the songs. Make sure you remember everything." I patted her head.

     She nodded energetically before hopping from my arms and continued to walk with me.

     After walking for awhile, we finally made it to school. We arrived earlier, and didn't get caught up in the rain; thankfully. A portion of the students were already there, talking about how people were talking about them due to the festival. I took my seat behind the angry mutt and continued to listen to my music. When I looked to tell Kushi something, she was already sitting on Katsuki's shoulder.
     'She's been doing that a lot.' I thought as I watched Katsuki allow my siamese child to sit perched on his shoulder. I turned away and began tapping my pencil to the beat of the songs. Aizawa sensei entered the room after three songs. He had no bandages on and seemed to be doing okay.
     Since I was already ahead, I turned to look out the window. The rain spattered against the window as I tapped away with my pencil. I rested my head on my hand and watched the rain droplets trickle down the window. Suddenly, everyone screamed in excitement. I sighed and turned to at least face Aizawa sensei.
     It seems he said something about the pro hero draft picks. I already knew dad would force himself to put me in his company, so I simply looked around. Aizawa sensei then pulled up the stats of those who were most wanted from the pro hero's choosing. I was obviously first, though, I didn't really like it. Shoto was second as Katsuki was third on who was most wanted.
     Now he was talking about internships. I was already going to go with dad, so I didn't see a point in watching him talk. I turned to face the window again and continued to tap my pencil. The door opened to reveal Midnight.
     A stack of white boards was handed from Katsuki along with markers. I grabbed a marker and board and sent the rest to Izuku. I grabbed Kushi from Katsuki's shoulder and brought her closer to me. I took an ear bud out. "What am I writing?" I whispered to her.

"Hero name, miss! I thought of a cool one for you! Do you want to hear it?" She excitedly whispered.

"Go for it." She nodded and told me quickly.

     Since I was lazy and didn't really want to think of a name, I used her suggestion. Once the name was written on the board, I put it to the side and continued listening to the songs. Kushi had already made her way back to Katsuki's shoulder. We were now presenting out names.
     I watched the first two get their names rejected because they were weird. Tsu was next. Her name was Froppy. It sounded like something that everyone would enjoy. I took a look at mine again and realized it was Bryan's dad's hero name.
     I grabbed Kushi and told her to give me another name. The one she said was my uncle's hero name. I decided to not ask her anymore thinking she'd unknowingly give me another family member's hero name. I then thought of names my family had suggested.

"Why not Fe-lion?! Sounds cool, and it relates to being a cat!" Marco said.

"I'm not a lion. I'm a cat." I deadpanned.

"Then Kitten!" Dad exclaimed as he hugged me tightly. "Because you're my precious kitten!"

"That's reserved for you. It'd be weird to have so many people call me that." He understood and let me go.