Chapter Five: Dying?

Your pov
    Aizawa sensei walked up to Thirteen and began talking low enough for the normal hearing range not to be heard. "Thirteen, where's All Might? He was supposed to meet us here."

"About that... it looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time, so he's resting in the lounge."

     'Ran out of time? What does that mean?' I furrowed my brows at what they said. "That's the height of irrationality." He turned to us. "It can't be helped. Shall we begin?"

"Let's see... before we begin, let me say one thing... er... or two, or three... or four... five... six... seven..." Thirteen rambled.

     I sighed. 'I'm not listening to this.' I turned to look at all of the different terrians. What fascinated me the most was the broken buildings. 'I wonder how they got it to look so real? Maybe they fought inside.' I snickered lightly.
     As I was in thought, everyone started to cheer. With them finished with what they were saying, I naturally clapped to show I was listening. "You weren't listening." Katsuki said while he watched in front of him.

"Of course not... but I need to pretend I did. Otherwise it looks bad on the family name."

"Family name?" He asked, turning towards me.

     Before I could tell him it was nothing again, Aizawa sensei spoke. "All right then, first--" he was cut off by a flow of electricity going across USJ.

     With natural reflexes, I put my right hand, palm down in front of me and my left hand, palm turned away from me rose up to chest level. My ears twitch, searching for any signs of attack along with smelling the air for any new presences. I let out a defending meow as I searched for what happened. Below at the fountain, a purple swirl emerged. Out from the swirl came an array of villains.

"Gather together and don't move!" Aizawa sensei shouted. "That includes you, (L/n)!" Already knowing what I was going to do. "Thirteen, protect the students!"

     Some of the students had already began to notice what was happening. One tried to move forward only to be stopped by Aizawa. I transformed and bent down lower to reach the front and see what was happening. What I saw was hundreds of villains below us. I quickly transformed back, regaining the same position I had; only if front of the others.
     My hair grew ruffled as my eyes began to form into slit cat eyes. A large defensive hiss came from me. "(L/n)! I said stay back!"

     Once they were told it was villains, they froze. "I can help." I said.

"I'm not endangering a student! Now get back!"

     I didn't move from my spot, but waited for instructions. The villians came closer, putting my gaurd up more. As they were approaching, Aizawa sensei's clothes and hair began to fly up. With the some of the students being even more scared, I felt a duty to protect them. I stood next to Thirteen and waited once again. "(L/n)! Back!" Thirteen demanded as they put their hand in front of me.

"Don't baby me. I can fight too."

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too."

     He nodded and did so. "What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself?" Midoriya asked. "With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting stye is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is..."

"You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa sensei said before leaping into battle.

     As he fought with many villains at once, the students began to run towards the exit. As we were running, the purple swirl appeared in front of us. What emerged from it was a man covered in the same colored mist. "I won't let you." He said.