Spooptober Special's Special LEMON

Your pov

     He stared with his mouth agape and wide eyes. "Everyone's gonna freak." He started to chuckle.

"You better not tell anyone, plain face!" Katsuki barked.

"What if..." I whispered my idea lowly in to his ear.

"What?! Hell no! You're mine!"

"Technically, you haven't marked me yet. And just think about it. It'll keep him quiet."

"What are you talking about?" Hanta looked at us, worried.

"How about a deal, Hanta?"

"What kind of deal?"

"Join us and keep quiet about it."

"H-huh?!" His face flushed as he was taken aback.

"You heard me."

"We can just kill him." Katsuki grumbled angrily, obviously not liking the idea.

"Then you won't be a hero."

     He grumbled more. "Fine."

     Both Hanta and I were shocked. I was only joking. "I was messing around." I gave a nervous laugh and tried to back away.

"Too god damn late." He grabbed both Hanta and myself before dragging us to my room.

      We entered my room quickly, and Katsuki hurriedly locked the door. He pushed me onto my bed and looked up at them. "Come on. Take a joke." I held a nervous smile.

"Shut up." He began to take off his overcoat.

"Wait!" Hanta nervously spoke up. "We aren't seriously doing this, right?" He looked between the both of us.

"Hurry up, plain face. Don't make me say it twice." He was now taking off his pants.

      Katsuki was now in just his boxer as he made his way towards me. He took off my hat along with my gloves. Hanta just stood nervously watching us. Katsuki began to let his hands roam my body. "Tell him to hurry or leave." Katsuki whispered in my ear.

"Hurry up, Hanta. Don't keep me waiting." That was sure to stir something within him.

     His face changed for a moment before he cautiously made his way towards us. Katsuki then unzipped the back of my costume and threw it towards some corner in my room. Hanta cautiously sat on the bed and hesitantly reached his hand towards me. Katsuki didn't like his slowness and grasped his hand. He then pressed Hanta's hand into my bra.
     The both of us gasped. I stared at Katsuki, trying to figure out what he was thinking. He didn't seem to care as he made his way down. He pushed me on my back and slipped a finger inside me.
     I gasped as he continued to slide his digit in slowly. As Katsuki was pumping into me, he pushed Hanta towards me. Our noses barely touched just as he was pushed. "What's up with you, Mutt. You're being more pushy than normal."

"He's taking too long." He muttered as he added another finger.

"Then you mm~ tell him what to do."

     He stopped all movements and looked in thought. He pulled his fingers out of me and brought Hanta to the side. They were whispering very far away, even though I could still hear them. I didn't want to bother with listening in and decided to lay down.
     I laid back down and covered my eyes with my arm while sighing, clearly tired. They were still talking, which annoyed me. They were taking so long, and Katsuki already got me all worked up. As they were talking, I began to toy with myself.
     I let out small mewls and slight moans as I massaged my clit. Their talking ceased as I could feel them staring. I moved my arm to see them staring intently with deep blushes on their faces. "You guys are taking too long." I panted lightly. "Come make me feel good."