Chapter Ten: Cat Vs. Dog

Your pov

"Aww! Miss, are you okay?" Popsicle nuzzled next to my head on the table.

"You should hurry back. The second match has started already." Nala's paw groomed my hair slightly.

"You have to win, miss! You're amazing!"

"And if you don't, you'll still be a winner to us."

"Of course she'll win! She's very strong!"

"Fine, fine. Just be quiet. You're starting to sound like the dogs." I stood up and readied myself for my fight.

     All of the cats yelled an apology an chased after me. "Can I see your match up close?" Damien asked enthusiastically.

"No, you guys are gonna stay with the mutt. And no exceptions." I pointed at Damien.

"Fine." He grumbled.

     I made my way to the arena after telling Damien to stay put. I stood a few feet apart from Fumikage. He stood in defense as he waited for Present Mic to shout 'start' while I couldn't care less. After doing a lengthy announcement, thanks to me, we finally started. Fumikage immediately started off my releasing dark shadow. As he approached me, I quickly ducked to avoid his attack.
     I rushed up to him and readied my fist, careful to make sure I didn't use all of my strength. Just as my fist was about to collided with his abdomen, dark shadow appeared: taking the blow instead. The sheer force of the small blow was enough to send him back a few feet. Dark shadow appeared once again and tried to push me back. I transformed, quickly ran towards Fumikage, and quickly transformed back.
     As he was shocked, I sent the same small blow to his abdomen once again. With no time to block, he was sent out of bounds. He clutches his abdomen in pain as he laid on the ground. 'That's still too much?! How much do I need to hold back!?'
     I won and advanced. I sighed and made my way back to the seats. I found the cats sitting in both mine and Katsuki's seat. They all leapt on my lap once I sat down. "You were great, miss!" Popsicle meowed loudly.

"Told you she'd win." Damien boasted towards Kushi.

"I was just saying if she didn't..."

"No more fighting..." Nala intervened. I was about to thank her before she continued. "After all, miss', lover is fighting now." She chuckled.

     I flicked her ear and huffed. "We aren't together! Why do you all think that?!"

"Because you two are always together!" Portable charger laughed.

"Yeah! When's the wedding?" Hanta joined in.

     I pinched the both of their cheeks with an angry scowl. They cried and tried to pry my hand off. "We're sorry!!" They cried out simultaneously.

     I let go with a huff stood up. "Where are you going, miss? Don't you want to watch their fight?"

"I know how it ends." I waved them off and returned to the waiting room.

     As I entered, I slammed the door closed. I found a nearby chair and sat roughly. I decided to call my uncle. I put it on speaker once more even though I know Katsuki's somehow going to get in the middle of it. It rang for a moment before he answered. "(Y/n) dear! It's a surprise to get a call from you... is there trouble?" Uncle's deep voice boomed.

"No no... I called to ask for your guys' songs."

"I see," before he spoke more, a loud roar was heard in the background followed by many heavy noises leading up to him.