Chapter Six: Home

Dad's pov

I hurried into my house and saw my wife, son, and the cats watching the news about what happened. "Is she okay?" My wife asked with tears in her eyes.

I frowned slightly. They noticed and cried. "She's in the hospital. I-I don't know i-if she's okay."

"Well, we have to go check!" Marco screamed through his tears.

"Miss can't leave. She can't." Popsicle cried.

Nala tried to comfort him, but she too was crying. "I told her!" Damien screamed. "We have to go to her now!"

I nodded to both Marco and Damien. With that, we hurried to the hospital.

It was night by the time we had arrived and when we did, we saw the teachers and a few more heroes along with her classmates. A few of them were wrapped in bandages and resting. I went to Nezu. "Did they say anything about her?" I asked.

"No, they'll only talk to family."

"Oh. And how's Aizawa and Thirteen? I saw them hurt badly."

"They're in surgery. The doctors said they'll make it through." I sighed in relief.

At least they were still okay. "Excuse me. Are you (L/n) (Y/n)'s father?" A smaller man in a white coat asked.

"Yes, yes I am. Are you her doctor?"

"Yes, I'm doctor Itma. (Bru idk) Could we speak privately?"

"Of course. I'll be back." I said to my wife.

We went a ways away from everyone else before he spoke. "Before you ask, she's stable."

"Oh, thank god." I sighed in relief.

"But... we had some... difficulties."

Anxiety rushed through me. "What kind of difficulties?"

"Well, it seems her hair was wrapping around her wounds almost like a cocoon."

"Did you cut it?" I asked in worry.

"Yes. We had to cut her hair to be able to preform surgery on her."

"Oh no. No no no no no." I began to pace back and forth.

'She loved her hair. And that's what made her heal faster. Oh, she's gonna be so mad. She might go on a rampage again. And I can't let that happen.'

"Sir?" The doctor cried out. "Is everything alright?"

"No. Her hair is what healed her. She'll be angry."

"O-oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"No, no it's okay. Could I... could I see her?"

"Of course. Right this way."

He brought me to a room a small ways away from the waiting room. There my little kitten was hooked to machines and needles poking her arms. She had a cast on her left arm and bandages wrapped around her head. I noticed her hair lastly. It was an inch or so longer than her shoulder.
That wasn't good. She won't react good to that. We exited after a few moments and returned to the waiting room. "When did you think she'll wake up?" Marco asked as he held his mother.

"A normal person, maybe a year or so. But her... maybe three to eight months. Give or take."

Your pov

My eyes opened slowly and looked around. I had a breathing mask on with needles stabbed into my arm. I turned to see my other arm in a cast. I stared in confusion. I should've healed by now. I ripped the needles out and threw the mask to the floor.
Suddenly, she spoke. "You disappointed me."