Chapter Twenty One: Performances pt. 1

A/n: Lemme know if y'all did or didn't like this with soooo many songs. I'm planning on having a truth or dare portion after all the songs, so please leave any requests for that! Also, you don't really need to read this chapter, but there will be two or three more after like this after. Anyways, enjoy this really long, unnecessary party chapter lol

Your pov

     I sighed as the performance drew nearer. I already knew the lyrics to the song they asked for, so I wouldn't need to worry about that. I grabbed my guitar and took a deep breathe. The curtains pulled back, letting me be seen.
     The crowd cheered as they saw me walk to the stage. I waved and showed off a bright smile. "Hey, everybody! Are we doing good?" I asked, earning a large roar from the crowd. "That's good to hear! I'm sure you all are excited for the performances to start, but this one is dedicated to a loving couple who made this amazing crown and cape for me! Along with a cane for me. Let's all give them a round of applause!" I smiled as I started clapping.

     The crowd gave a large applause and cheered more. "I hope the lovely couple enjoys this song!" I announced before starting. (You singing. Background singers)

     I started be slowly playing my guitar.
"Forget it, I'll do it sometime, ooh
I'm locked up on the button
Can't you do it sometime?
Pushed it in too far, oh!

Fine, electrify mine, oh
Electrify my golden tooth
Can't look at your eyes
Without sparking some

Electrify my heart
Electrify my heart

Ayy, haha

Yeah, surprise, I'm in the same time
Beneath the same sun
Oh, yeah
Oh man, you cut me to size
Ow
My little buttercup
That hurt!

Fine, electrify mine
Electrify my golden tooth
Can't look at those eyes
Without sparking some

Electrify my heart
Electrify my heart"

     I played my guitar as I wasn't singing for a bit while swaying my hips to the beat of the song before continuing with the last lyrics.

"Electrify my heart
Electrify my heart"

     I continued to play before I let the music fade. The crowd cheered loudly as I finished the song. "One more round of applause for the couple!" The clapped and cheered once again. "Now who's ready for the performances?" I shouted, earning an enthusiastic roar from the crowd.

     Cassie walked out the stage holding her mother's hand and my cane. I thanked my aunt for taking my guitar back along with giving me my cane. "Cassie is up first! So treat her warmly!"

     Cassie grabbed my hand and led me to the long table near the stage where my classmates were. We hopped on the table, me helping her get down, and made our way to the end of the table. At the end of the table was none other than Katsuki. He glared up at me while I smirked down at him. "Are you ready, Cassie?"

"Yup." She nodded as she also glared at Katsuki.

     I waved my hand up, signaling them to start the music. (You both sing at the same time)