Chapter Twenty: Party Start

Your pov
    After an hour, we grew tired of arguing. Now, we just laid on the floor of the studio. "Kitten? Are you in here? I saw the lights on and thought you might want to work out with me?" Dad asked as he entered the studio. "Oh? Bakugou, you're in here too? What were you two doing~?" Dad teased.

"I was working on a song."

"A song? You should let me here it! Then we can all work out together!" He smiled happily as he set his towel and water bottle down.

     'Urgh... this man again. Let's kill him like we should have.' "Shut up." I grumbled to her.

"Hmm? What was that, kit?" Dad grew curious.

     'Just kill him already, descendant. It can be quick; though, I would prefer a slow blood bath.' "It's a surprise for your birthday, so you have to wait." I forced a smile as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I love surprises! Ready to go workout then?" Dad motioned between the two of us.

"I don't have clothes." Katsuki said as he tried to leave the room.

"Don't worry!" Dad grabbed his shoulders. "We always have a spare set! I'll get that for you now! Kit? Do you mind waiting for him to finish changing so you could bring him to the gym?"

"Sure." I reluctantly said.

     Dad smiled largely as he went to get a spare set of clothes for Katsuki.

     After he changed in a nearby bathroom, we made our way to the gym. I looked around to see dad bench pressing. He brought the bar down, but struggled to bring it back up. I rushed over and tried to help him put it back on the rack.
     We successfully put it back. "You were suppose to wait for me to spot. How much even was that? Even you struggled."

"Umm... five... seven... eight thousand!" He beamed.

"Really, 16k? That's too damn much."

"It's okay! I got one set in at least! Now, let's work out!" He happily said.

     We nodded and worked out.

     After two hours of working out, we stopped. Katsuki was panting on the floor while dad and I talked. "You two should get ready for school." Dad patted my head before helping Katsuki up.

     I nodded before leaving to go take a shower.

     After my nice, cool shower, I quickly changed into my uniform. It seems I woke up Popsicle, which was strange because he was usually a heavy sleeper. "Are you leaving for school, miss?" Popsicle stretched before hopping onto my lap.

"After I get my things together. Do you want to come with me today?"

"Yes, miss! I'd love to come!" He happily jumped up and down.

     I quickly quieted him down, so he wouldn't wake the other cats up. We exited my room after getting my stuff, Popsicle happily snuggling into my arms.

     I left Popsicle in the kitchen to eat breakfast before going to the cat room to feed them as well.

     After filling their bowls up, I went back to the kitchen to eat something. Once I entered the kitchen, I saw Katsuki petting Popsicle quite contentedly if I might add. "If you were so eager to pet a cat, I'm available." I joked as I leaned on the kitchen wall.

     He yelped and fell back before hurriedly standing up, acting like nothing happened. I laughed at his poor attempt to cover up what he was doing. "What the hell do you want, perverted cat?" He grumbled, a red hue coating his cheeks.