Spooptober Special LEMON

Your pov

A/n this takes place awhile after the party that I haven't even started to write lmao.

     It was Halloween, the best holiday. A holiday where you could dress as whatever you wanted and have fun, unless you live with my brother: Marco. "Come on! I choose what you wear, you choose what I wear! Just wear it!"

"Do you see how short that is?" I pointed to the skirt. "Or how revealing that is?" I pointed towards the chest area.

"C'mon! No one's really gonna care. Plus, it's a party here. It's gonna be dark. And if you really don't like it, you can just go in your room. Plus, you can choose something weird for me." He grinned largely.

"You're gonna regret that." I said as I began walking out of the house.

"Where are you going?!" He shouted.

"Get your costume. Start decorating."

     He huffed but did so anyways.

~Time Skip~

     After an hour or so, I got the perfect costume to make him regret his words. I entered my house and found typical Halloween cartoon characters hanging from the ceiling and plastered on the walls. I looked around and found Bryan and his sisters setting up the sound system in our large living room. "(Y/n)-senpai~!" Bryan completely abandoned the stereos as he rushed towards me.

"I told you to stop calling me that! I'm younger than you!" I hissed and tried to push him off of me.

"I can't help it! You're just a goddess!" He refused to let go.

"This 'goddess' will break your legs! Get off!"

     He hurriedly let me go. "I'm sorryyyy! Please don't hurt my legs!" He got on his hands and knees and began to plead. "You know I'm sensitive there! It doesn't feel good there!"

"Then back off and finish up with the stereos!"

     He nodded sadly and went to complete the set up of the music system. "You're so mean, (Y/n)-senpai~." Brittany chuckled.

"Be like that to me, (Y/n)-senpai~!" Tammy yelled as she clung to me.

"I'll punch you in the face!"

"Noo! Not my precious face!" She immediately let me go and held her face.

     I sighed and hurriedly left before the other two could grab ahold of me. I entered the kitchen and found Popsicle, Damien, Kushi, and Nala all sitting around the table with Kara and Marco. "Hi, miss! Where'd you go?"

     Popsicle leapt from his seat and circled around me, sniffing me slightly as well. "I went to get Polo's costume."

"Stop calling me that!" He pouted.

"Polo." He grunted loudly.

"What did you get him, miss?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, what did you get me?"

"You'll put it on before the party starts. When's everyone coming again?"

"Well, I told you're classmates at six, so in an hour? And Chris and James are coming to chaperone since mom and dad are at Bryan's because his parents are having an 'adult party'. We can get booze here too!"

"You'll have a whole class of fourteen through sixteen year olds drunk. And who's fault would that be? Yours."

"You're no fun! First you won't wear the costume I got you! Then you won't let me see mine! And now you're not letting me get shit faced?!"