Chapter Three: Busted!

Your pov
     Everyone else's battle had ended now, and we returned back to the exit of Ground Beta. All Might stood in front of the crowd of students with his hands on his hips.

"Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" He gave a thumbs up before placing his hand back on his hip.

"To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class... It's kind of anticlimactic..." the green haired frog girl said with everyone nodding in agreement.

"We're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must review the results with young Midoriya! Change and return... to the classroom!" All Might screeched as he ran off.

     Almost everyone gawked at him. The only ones that didn't were Bakugou and myself. I was too tired to be wowed, and as for Bakugou, he seemed to be in thought. We all hurried to the changing room and then back to the classroom and finished the rest of the day.

     As I entered the class, a female placed her hand on my shoulder. I turned to find it was the short brown haired girl from the first match. "Needed something?" I asked very tiredly.

"I just wanted to say you were really cool how you took them down so fast!" She cried in excitement.

"Yes, much faster than other matches." The green haired frog girl said.

"Thanks, and you two are?"

"I'm Uraraka Ochaco!"

"My name is Asui, but call me Tsu."

"Tsu, Ochaco, I'm (L/n) (Y/n)."

     They continued to talk to me before Ochaco was asked to help the blonde boy I defeated gather books. With her gone, Tsu continued the conversation. "Do people pet you a lot?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Do you enjoy it?"

"It varies on the person."

     The conversation stopped when Midoriya entered. Everyone bombarded him with their comments, names, and more. Ochaco returned with the boy with books in both then arms. They seemed to be talking before she raced to Midoriya. With the vacancy of someone talking to me, I could finally leave and go home.
     As I was walking down the stairs, Midoriya raced passed me. He shouted a quick apology before continuing to race off somewhere. Curiosity took over me, and I followed behind him: careful to make sure I wasn't spotted by him.

     When I caught up to him, I found him talking to Bakugou. I hide behind a statue close to them in order to listen to their conversation. "There's one thing..." Midoriya started off. "I feel like I have to tell you. My Quirk... is something I received from someone else."

     'He received it? But what truly is his Quirk and who did he get it from?' "Huh?" Bakugou turned to look at Midoriya clearer.

"I can't say who I got it from, though! I won't say. But... It's like a story out of comic books, except it's true. On top of that, I still can't control it properly. It's just a borrowed power that I haven't made my own yet. That's why... I tried to beat you without using it. But in the end, I couldn't win and had to rely on it." Bakugou shook with anger. "I've still got a long way to go... that's why... that's why! One day... I will make this Quick my own... and beat you with my own power!" He finished.

"What the hell is that?" Bakugou spat and he turned fully towards Midoryia. " 'Borrowed power'? You're talking nonsense. What are you trying to do, make me out to be more of a fool that you already have? Huh?! What are you trying to say? Today, I lost to you...! That's all it was...! That's all! As I watched the ice guy and that perverted cat..."