Chapter Sixteen: Swapping

Your pov
Dien pointed to Katsuki. I immediately face palmed and sighed. "What?" Dien asked. "Don't you want to swap with your boyfriend?"

"DIEN!! We are NOT dating." I yelled.

"Oh? Uh. Okay. Well, I don't want to choose again."

I sighed heavily. "Alright, hurry up. I don't see the point in you even swapping the students around."

"It's kinda like a bonding exercise of some sorts. So you'll know what it's like to be the other person for a day." He said as he brought Katsuki over.

"Whatever. Let's hurry this up." I out stretched my hand for him to use.

Dien grabbed one of Katsuki's hand and intertwined our fingers. "Now I need you two to both be quiet and don't move at all. That way it won't hurt. Well, as bad."

We did nothing and waited. Dien took a deep breath then slapped our foreheads at the same time. The world began to spin and we both fell back. I groaned and shook my head. "What the fuck, Dien?" I said, my voice deeper than it was originally.

It startled me. I looked down to see I was now in Katsuki's body. "Holy shit." I touch my, well Katsuki's, face. "Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit! I'm finally fucking free from that bitch!" I turned to see Katsuki in my body still on the floor. "You fucking hear that, bitch!" I grabbed my body and hit my body's forehead. "I'm finally free from you even if it's for a day! And if you even think of fucking with him while he's there or when I get back you'll fucking regret it!" I kept my my body's forehead.

"Stop fucking hitting me, perverted cat!" My voice said. "And who the fuck keeps talking to me? Some old ass fucking hag keeps calling me the descent."

"It's better if you just ignore her." I helped Katsuki up.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted. "Why are you me?!"

"Dien literally said he swaps bodies."

"That's right!" Dien said proudly.

"I understand why so many people keep looking at me and want me." I curled around myself. "I'm surprised you haven't."

"Because I don't need distraction! I'm gonna be the number one hero!" He shouted again, which made me look cute.

I smirked as I held my face with one hand. "I am very cute." I tilted my head to the other side. "And attractive." I made my way throughout my body. I cupped my tits. "A nice size. Very squishy, yet firm." I nodded. I walked around my body and crouched down. I then massaged my ass and put my face on it. "This is soft too." I muttered as I kept squeezing.

"Uh, kit cat? I don't think you should be doing that." Dien said.

"What? It's my body. If I can't touch my own body, I'll allowed to touch his."

"Don't you fucking dare!" He hissed.

I didn't listen and groped his body. "I've got say, for a fit man child, you have a nice rack and ass."

"Don't just grab whatever you want!" He hit his body.

"I wonder how big you are." My hands reached the hem of his pants.

"WooOAAH! CHILL IT OUT THERE, FEISTY FELINE!" Dien grabbed my hands before I could see. "Maybe this was a bad idea pairing you two."

"Now you know for the rest of the students." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I mean, I guess you're right." He shrugged. "You guys are gonna have to stay over at one of your guys' house. It's a rule."

"Okay, I'll see what I can do."