Chapter Eleven: Staying Over

Your pov

     I sighed before standing up. I stood in front of the class, looking around to make sure they were all paying attention. "Before I start... wear that medal right or spit it out. That's disgusting." I pointed at Katsuki.

"Shut it, perverted cat!" He yelled at me while the class chuckled.

"Now, what I was going to say. As some of you may know, my father is a very happy man." They all seemed confused. "Which is why he asked for me to treat you all to ice cream in victory of Katsuki." They all cheered in getting free ice cream.

"It's trash if I didn't win indisputably!" Katsuki yelled.

"Shut it!" I regained my composure and continued talking. "I would encourage everyone to come, but if you can't for any reason, I still hope you have a nice day. We'll be meeting at (idk very famous ice cream place lmao)." I sighed and returned to my seat.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Aizawa sensei questioned.

     I groaned. "It's still too early for that. I'll do it when we come back." I waved him off.

     He sighed before he dismissed us.

     As I was talking to the cats surrounding me while we walked, someone called out to me. I stopped and Katsuki came up next to me. "Don't celebrate something that's meaningless!" He shouted at me.

"It's not meaningless to a lot of people. And I couldn't stop it if I wanted to. Dad already said I should go out more."

"I don't care what your old man says! I said don't-" before he could speak more, we were both engulfed in a large hug.

"Kitten! Bakugo! So nice to see you two!" He set us down before giving a smile. "I'm sure you told them, kit?"

"Yeah, Katsuki doesn't want it."

     He seemed shocked. "Why?"

"It's worthless if I didn't win it!" He shouted.

"But you did?" He seemed more confused.

     I whispered in his ears. "He wanted Shoto to go all out and use his flames. But since he didn't, he's being a brat."

"Ohh, I see." He nodded. "Well, how about you convince him while you take him home." He then began pushing the both of us in a different direction. "Don't worry, I'll take the cats with me." He chuckled.

"Wait, nooo." I began to struggle before Popsicle jumped into my arms.

"Come on! Let's go walk more!" I looked between him and my dad.

"Fine, fine. Hurry up, mutt."

"Hey! I didn't say you could!" He then followed after me.

     Nala, Damien, and Kushi stayed with dad as he walked back home. We walked for awhile until we reach a house. I was about to leave when the door opened. The person standing at the door was a woman who looked exactly like Katsuki. She looked like she was about to yell before she spotted me.
She had a bright smile and walked towards us. She looped her arm around mine. "I didn't expect my son to bring someone over! Come in! Come in!" She pulled along into her home while Katsuki grumbled and followed.

     She set me on the couch and entered what I assumed was their kitchen. "Where are we, miss?"

"It's their house, Pop."

"Ohhh. It doesn't look like your house..."

"Yeah. Everyone's house is different." He nodded in understandment and hopped from my lap.