Chapter Eight: Calvary Battle

Your pov
     And with her speech over, everyone looked to find the best people for their team. There was a small crowd surrounding Katsuki that consisted of our class. As I stood in thought and watched for who's team I should be on, a large group of boys surrounded me. "Be on my team!"

"I will win for you!"

"You're very pretty!"

     Much of that was said around from the group of blushing boys that crowded me. I gave a small smile and a forced laugh. "Hey! Perverted cat! You're with me!" Katsuki yelled and pointed to himself.

     I sighed in relief. "Sorry, boys. Wouldn't want you to get hurt because of him!" I smiled before going to Katsuki. "Thanks, Mutt. I couldn't breathe."

     He hmped before turning to see who else would be good on his team. Ejiriou came by and said why he would be a good choice for him. Katsuki gave a large wicked smile as they continued to talk. On Katsuki's team was me, Ejiriou, and Hanta. We still had time to spare, so I turned to look at my family.
     I saw mom petting dad as he held a content smile across his face. Next to him was Marco and Kara. On each of their lap was a cat. Mom had Nala, dad had Popsicle, Kara had Kushi (a friend of mine gave me the name for the siamese cat ^v^), and Marco had Damien. Marco seemed to be telling a story to Kara and caused her to laugh.     
     My ears twitched at that and my nose scrunched slightly.

"What's up with you? We're almost starting." Katsuki asked.

     I pointed to my brother. "It's Marco. I think he likes my nurse."

"Your nurse? Did you buy her?"

"No, no. She's the one from the hospital. She offered to stay with us to help me heal."

"So what's the problem? You're not hurt anymore." He scoffed.

"She's nine years older than him."

"There's underage people dating old people."

"I guess you're right. She's nice, so I know she won't do anything. But Marco is a fucking idiot."

"You can beat him if he's messes anything." He punched his hand and created an explosion.

     I giggled lightly. "I guess you're right."

     As we were talking, the bell rung: significantly that the cavalry battle was starting. The crowd cheered as they awaited their amusement. Present Mic began to announce and remind those who might have forgotten what we were doing. Ejiriou took the front, Hanta took the left, and I got the right.    
     Having Bakugou hoisted above us.
Present Mic began to count down slowly. As soon as he said 'one', every team launched themselves towards Izuku's team. He stood in shock before he ordered them to run away. Before he could, his team began to sink in to the floor. He pressed a button and the jet pack on his back flew him out of there.
     Almost everyone began to attack him as they flew. They landed soon and continued to run. As we were chasing them, Katsuki flew his way towards Izuku with his Quirk. "Don't get carried away! Damn it!" He shouted as he reached for his headband.

     But before he could, Fumikage had his dark shadow block Katsuki's exploding hand. As he stayed in anger, Hanta shot his tape to bring him back. As we caught him, I slapped him. "Don't be so reckless! I'm not going to lose because of you!!"

"Shut it, perverted cat! I'm not losing!" He screamed at me before repositioning himself on top. Present Mic had placed everyone's scores on the board for us to see. We had zero points as someone had snatched Katsuki's headband. "Class A is too simple-minded." The blonde haired boy who snatched (our weave hunnneey) Katsuki's headband said; causing Katsuki to be furious.