Chapter Twenty Five: Beach Day

Your pov
     I woke up to the sound of giggling surrounding me. I groaned as I woke up, a pair of arms pulling me down as I got up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at who was holding, getting ready to punch Bryan. The one who was holding me was in fact not Bryan but Katsuki. "What in absolute hell are you doing now, mutt?" I huffed and pushed him off of me.

"Huh... what?" He grumbled as he groggily got up.

"(Y/n)-senpai!" Bryan shouted loudly despite it being the morning. "Look at how cute you two are!" He shoved his phone in my face.

     On his device was a picture of me in Katsuki's arms, one hand wrapped around my waist as the other was cradling my head. "Delete this now." I huffed.

"I already sent it to your new phone. Which came in earlier, and I set it up for you. Because I'm so generous like that. Your password is ilovebryanandbltsucks. All in lowercaps." He held up a new phone towards me.

     I groaned but unlocked the phone. I had a bunch of messages from Bryan and B.L.T, most of which were just pictures of Katsuki cuddling me. In my contacts were everyone in my class and family members. I grumbled but got up anyways. "Why are you all still here?" I huffed and motioned to my classmates.

"We were going to the beach!" Kamanari pumped his fists in the air, wearing swim trunks and an open Hawaiian shirt.

     I got up and put my hand on his face before pushing him away. "Pitiful." I huffed as I walked up to my room to put my swimsuit on.

     After putting it on and putting the black top on again and a pair of shorts, I left my room. "Is that even yours?" Bryan asked, sniffing the shirt I was wearing.

"Fuck if I know." I shrugged.

"Well, it smells nice." He continued to smell me.

"Back up, asshole." I put my hand into his face and pushed him away.

     He huffed but took a step back. "Alright, everyone! Got your stuff ready?" Bryan asked loudly.

"Yeah!" Most of them shouted while others simply said it.

"Well, the car is ready! Let's go!" He grabbed me by my arm and pulling me along.

     I sighed as everyone followed after the both of us. "Woah!" Kamanari exclaimed. "We're going in a limo?!"

"Well, how else are we all gonna go there? Different cars? That's stupid." Bryan laughed as we all went inside.

     A lot of them awed as they sat down. "The seats are so soft and bouncy!" Ochako laughed as she bounced on the seats.

"Indeed." Momo nodded. "What company do you use? I'd like to get there contact information."

"Here." I handed her the company's card.

"Where to, Miss (L/n)?" The leopard like driver asked.

"Omagi Beach please." I told her.

"Right away." She nodded, rolling the window up before starting to drive.

"You're so nice." Bryan laughed. "Why do you use please?"

"It's common courtesy, stupid ass hound." I huffed, shoving him away.

"Okay, but you're super nice to the workers, and you don't get mad at them if they mess up." He laughed more.

"Their jobs are fucking difficult." I tugged at his dog ear. "Do you want to get yelled at if you slightly mess up?"

     He whined, trying to get my hand off of him. "That's what I thought." I huffed, letting him go.

"You're super considerate, (Y/n)-senpai." Tammy laughed.