Chapter Twenty Four: Truth or Dare

Your pov
     She simply waved it off and set it on the floor before spinning it. It unfortunately landed on me, making me groan. "Truth or dare?" She excitedly asked.

"Truth." I sighed.

"Why do you always wear that choker?" She asked.

     I grumbled out swears as I took a sock off and tossed it in the basket. "Why are you even wearing socks? You took a bath." Bryan asked.

"If you want to know, get the bottle to land on me." I huffed before spinning it.

     It landed on Jess, who was quickly typing on her phone. "Truth or dare." I huffed.

"Truth." She didn't look up from her phone.

"Just how many chapters have you made?" I was slightly curious since she's been on her phone all day.

     She started to mumble out numbers, increasing more and more. "I lost count." She sheepishly said.

     I sighed, rubbing my temples. "Of course you did."

     She now spun the bottle, making it land on Katsuki. "Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Truth." He huffed.

"Oh my god." Chris groaned. "You guys are so boring!"

"Shut the hell up!" Explosions bursting from his hands as he shouted at my panther cousin.

"Are you ever scared of holding someone's hand because you could accidentally use your Quirk on them?" Her head was tilted as she asked the angry male next to me.

"Of course I'm not! I know how to use my damn Quirk!" He shouted.

     Laurie looked towards me and nodded, meaning he was lying and I could punch him. I did, making him shout at me. I flipped him off, grumbling for him to just spin the stupid bottle. He continued to yell at me, but spinning the bottle as well.
     It landed on Chris, a case of irony happened. "Which one." He demanded more than asked.

"You have to say it!" Tammy shouted.

"Urgh. Truth or dare." He demanded.

"Dare. Since you guys are such babies." Chris huffed.

"I dare you to shut up."

"Well, shit." He huffed, taking his shorts off and tossing them to the basket, missing.

     He cursed before getting up and putting it in the basket. Once he was back down, he spun the bottle. "Truth or dare?" He asked as it landed on Tokoyami.

"Dare." He nodded.

"See! Don't just keep choosing truth!" He shouted, pointing at the bird male. "I dare you to do the chicken dance!"

"What is a 'chicken dance'?" He asked.

     Chris did a demonstration of it, still confusing him. Though he was confused, he still did it. Tokoyami spun the bottle, letting it land on Koda. "Truth or dare?" He asked.

"T-truth." Koda meekly said.

     Chris rolled his eyes, making me send him a glare. He simply stuck his tongue out at me. "What is your favorite animal?" The bird male asked.

"I-I really l-like r-rabbits." Koda answered lowly before he hesitantly spun the bottle once Tokoyami nodded at the response.

     It landed on Laurie, to which she choose dare. She was dared to recite something from a movie she liked, which was very long since she enjoyed almost every part to the movie. Once she was done, she spun it- unfortunately landing on me again so soon. "Fucking bastard." I grumbled angrily under my breath.