Chapter Seven: Sports Festival

Your pov

     During our long walk, Popsicle leapt into my arms as I grew more tired. Dad noticed and placed me on his right shoulder, grinning widely and proudly that he was able to hold me up so easily. Kara laughed lightly, causing the brown bag of medicine to shake. I yawned loudly and gave dad's head a quick pat before petting Popsicle. We arrived to the school a few minutes after first period started, but we still continued on our way to my class.
     We entered the large doors to find Aizawa covered in bandages and talking about the festival. "Aizawa! You should be recovering!" Dad quickly rushed over to make sure he was completely okay.

"As soon (L/n)."

"I'm just tired." I said on top of dad's shoulders still.

"Oh, miss (L/n)! You should come done so you could take your medicine!" Kara spoke worryingly.

"You're right!" Dad said before putting me down.

"Do you have to be so loud in the morning?" Both sensei and I said.

     Kara quickly handed me the bag of medicine. "The light tan ones are for pain. The white is for nausea and dizziness. And the blue is for if you have any sort of flashbacks, visions, or other of the sort. I also left a note saying which was which if you forget and how much to take."

"Thanks."

     Dad ruffled my hair and petted me. I purred lightly and closed my eyes. Popsicle placed his paws on my chin and gave a smile as well as dad. Then he removed his hand- I grabbed it and placed it back on my head. He chuckled as I heard 'aww's from the class.

"I got to go, okay, kit? Your mom packed you lunch and some for Pop over there," he gave him a quick nuzzle, "oh!" He pulled me to the side. "I know this isn't the best time, but about the party..."

"Did they choose their songs already?"

"Yeah, they said they'll call you after school and tell you and see how you are... but if you're not up for it-"

"I want to do it."

"Okay." He gave a gentle smile.

"I want to train when I get home."

"I don't think that's a good idea.

"I feel weak. I want to train. I need to. I have to get stronger, so I don't make the same mistakes."

     He sighed heavily. "We can start off slow. Maybe some lifting and physical training. No fighting."

"Yes! Thank you."

"Alright, I need to go now. Marco is waiting at the agency with the last cat. Stay safe. Love you, kitten." He placed his forehead to mine.

"Love you too." He then left with Kara.

"You can sit now." Aizawa muttered.

     I nodded before taking my seat behind Katsuki. Popsicle sat on my desk and sniffed the bags. As I was dozing off, a hand touch the tip of my hair. I swiftly grasped it, causing the perpetrator to yelp, and turned to find a startled Izuku. "Y-y-y-your hair i-is shorter!" He stuttered.

     I leaned back in my chair and placed his hand on my head- earning another yelp and a flustered Izuku. "Pet." I demanded.

     He hurriedly did so, gently rubbing his hand across my soft hair. My eyes closed as a small, low purr emitted from me. In front of me, was a small explosion and grumbling. 'Jealous mutt.' I gave a low chuckle.
     As I was being petted, sensei continued his talk about the event. He eventually dismissed homeroom, and we went with our normal classes until lunch. I stood slowly and picked up Popsicle before gathering my things. As I tried to exit quietly, an arm was wrapped around my shoulders. I turned to find Ejiriou. "(L/n)! How are you? You should be resting."