Epilogue

Tanvi's P.O.V.

"Happy 1 year baby", a voice said.

"Huh?" I mumbled out as I rubbed my eyes. It's only 12 a.m.

"Are you still sleepy?" He asked as arms wrapped around me pulled me closer to a warm body. I nodded against his body and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Happy anniversary Arjun", I mumbled out sleepily.

"I'm so happy baby, I can't express my happiness in words", he said as I opened my eyes. I gave him a lazy smile and leaned my head on his shoulders.

"I love you so much baby", he said as he smothered kissed all over my face before pecking my lips.

"I love you too Arjun", I said before falling asleep.

"I'm so happy to have you in my life", I heard Arjun mumbled softly before finally falling asleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Happy anniversary to you both!", Our family screamed. We both smiled as we stared at our family.

Today, Arjun took me on a date where we spoke about a lot of things, enjoyed a lot and when we returned, our family decided to surprise us.

"I'm so happy you were able to survive one year with her", Yash joked as she hugged me.

"Tell me about it! It was the most hectic year of my life", Arjun joked as his stared at me.

"Oh please Yashvi, I should ask this to Tanvi, Arjun can be a baby sometimes", Sonia said as she flicked Arjun's head and hugged me. Sonia's eyes held an emotion as she gave me the gift. I groaned internally.

"It's a sweet revenge Tanvi", she whispered in my ears and went inside the kitchen with a smirk.

As the cake was placed in front of us. I smiled as Arjun placed his hand on top of mine as he guided our hands and cut a slice and fed it to each other.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"But Sonia!", I whined. So it was dinner time and Sonia thinks it's better of the couple, Arjun and I eat together, feeding each other.

"Tanvi, that's a tradition"

"Really? Because I didn't see it during your first wedding anniversary! Not that I wouldn't enjoy doing this", Arjun said. I elbowed him at this comment.

"Come on, why are you so shy Tanvi?"

"Because--", before I could finished the sentence, I was yanked in Arjun's embrace as he settled us down on one chair.

"Arjun, I swear--", Arjun being the best husband he is shoved a piece of cake in my mouth. I glared at him as I ate the cake.

"Awe, aren't my babies cute?", Mom gushed as she clicked a picture.

"Mom!", I whined out loud as I hid my red face in Arjun's chest which rumbled as he laughed out loud.

"Stop laughing asshole", I whisper-yelled in his ears.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Thank you so much guys!", I thanked everyone as I was heading towards the bedroom.