• 𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦

THERE IS ANGUISH, agony within the two sides of the force

THERE IS ANGUISH, agony within the two sides of the force. I can sense Ben's pain and anger, even from this far away. Something bad is happening to him, something that is breaking him even further. If he's pushed to far, I'm afraid he may never come back.
     — Elyse Organa-Solo

"Initiates," Poe says, calmly. "Get to the Hangar. Find Lieutenant Wexley. Wait for me there."

We nod, turning around as we run in different directions. The initiates exit one set of doors, the opposite of Poe who probably runs to his apartment to change. I run at the front of the group, weaving through groups of dozens of scared passerby's.

"Excuse us!" I exclaim, squeezing in between two women talking in the hall. "Let us through, please."

We run to the Hangar bay, pushing our way through  the hangar bay doors. We enter the Hangar, spotting soldiers yelling directions at one another.

"Lieutenant Wexley!" I exclaim, waving at him. "Poe sent us. Where do you need us?"

He waves us over, then points towards a large screen.

"Go get the readings from that screen," He says. "And, Organa-Solo?"

I spin around, looking back at him.

"Yes, sir?" I ask, standing straight.

His eyebrows are furrowed as he watches me, his skin flushed of all color.

"You might want to call your Mother, and Marlene and Piper too." He says.

I nod. I run to the large screen, reading it. Enemy aircraft... I can sense the anguish. I shake the sensation, reading the screen.

"Snap!" Poe yells from the Hangar door, running over, weaving his way through the mass of soldiers. "What do we got?"

Snap pulls him to a stationary screen, pointing at vessels in the sky. I read another sheet, sighing out sharply.

"Poe," I say, walking over to him. "This looks bad."

Poe's lips part and he furrows his brows. He sighs out sharply.

"We're gonna stop this, right now, Elyse. Trust me." He says.

I nod. Poe chews on his lip, looking back at Snap.

"Are you going up there to take them out? Or is Jess? Or Peter?" I ask.

Snap shakes his head, sighing out as he looks at Poe.

"The last time I chased a TIE, I blew up. Literally. We need our best shot up there. We need you." He says.

Poe raises an eyebrow, looking down at Snap for confirmation.

"Are you sure?" Poe asks. "You have a chance to make a real difference."

Snap nods, then jabs his thumb in the direction of the rest of the initiates that surround the screen, reading charts and readings of the aircraft.