• 𝘹𝘭 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦

BEN IS JUST AS PERSUASIVE AS HE WAS BEFORE

BEN IS JUST AS PERSUASIVE AS HE WAS BEFORE. I was always terrified of his persuasion because I knew he could change my mind on a dime. But, for some reason, I was able to fight him in the woods. He held me captive in those trees and choked me as the words begged to spill out. He was asking about the map BB-8 held within him. Somehow, he knew I had seen it, but couldn't exactly get it from me. Something within me was strong enough to keep it away from him. Some determination I didn't know I even had.
      — Elyse Organa-Solo

I wake with a jolt, desperate to move. I'm strapped to a metallic bed, my hands strapped down beside my legs by two leather bracelets. I lift my head and groan as a throbbing sensation pounds in my skull. My lip is split, blood dripping from the crack. A heavy perspiration collects across my skin, pooling at my hairline. I exhale and look around the room. I inhale sharply and turn my head, my bottom lip quivering.

"Where am I?" I ask quietly, raising an eyebrow as i peer back at the door before me.

Ben stands in the door, leaning against the door frame.

"You're my guest," He says, approaching me.

He wears a heavy black robe and a metallic helmet. His helmet makes his voice much deeper than it really is. I furrow my brows and look around the room again. It's bright, brighter than I'd expected them to keep it.

"Where are the others?" I ask desperately, pleading internally that they're safe.

He stands before me, arms down at his sides.

"You mean the murderers, traitors, and thieves you call friends?" He asks, walking away from his position in the door. "You'll be relieved to hear that I have no idea."

I exhales sharply with relief and look back at him, brows furrowed. He tilts his head, and although I cannot see his face, I know his eyes are narrows at me.

"You still want to kill me." Ben says quietly, his voice gravelly from the low volume.

I swallow sharply and exhale, raising one brow.

"You could say it's a return of favor." I say, frowning at him. "You almost killed me in that desert. Why should I be any different if the roles were ever switched?"

He reaches up and removes his helmet, approaching a small side-table to place his iconic masterpiece. He spins around and shows me his face. His hair is much longer and his skin of his face is pale, probably the lack of sun. He has dark violet bags hanging beneath his eyes and no light resembles within them. Ben is gone.

"Time has been good to you, little Sister." He says, smiling slightly. "You look wonderful."

I frown and chew on my lip.

"I cannot say the same for you. Look at yourself. They're killing you here." I say. "You could come home, be pardoned by our Mother and live the rest of your days on the right side of this fight."