• 𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦

I MET SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS HE HELPED POE ESCAPE THE FIRST ORDER

I MET SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS HE HELPED POE ESCAPE THE FIRST ORDER... How did he know Poe was there, though? And he's very jittery, almost as if he's trying not to reassure me, but himself. He's polite, but there's something strange about him.
— Elyse Organa-Solo

The man takes my hand, dragging me with him.

"Run!" He shouts.

Blasts from the Stormtroopers blasters fire over us, colliding with objects around the civilization.

"Let go of me!" I exclaim.

He holds my hand even firmer now, pulling me along with him.

"Come on, hurry, we've gotta move!" He exclaims.

I rip my hand out of his, glaring at him as we run.

"I know how to run without you holding my hand!" I shout. "BB-8, keep up!"

Their blasts continue to land around us, but nowhere near us.

"They're stormtroopers, how good of aim can they have?" I ask.

They two stormtroopers stop, looking up at the sky.

"Call in the Airstrike," One says.

"Oh, Shit!" I shout. "They've got an Airstrike coming in!"

He grabs my hand again, dragging me through the civilization even faster now.

"Stop taking my hand!" I exclaim.

I rip my hand out of his, leading him to a junkyard.

"We'll never outrun them!" The man says.

I point at a small orange quad-jumper.

"We might, in that quad-jumper!" I exclaim.

He scoffs, chasing after me quickly.

"We need a Pilot!" He exclaims.

I hold out my arms, motioning to myself.

"We've got one!" I exclaim.

We continue running until the ship blows up before us. I turn, spotting a large white YT-1300 light freighter... The Millennium Falcon. I sprint towards it, climbing inside.

"Gunner position is down there. Hurry!" I exclaim.

He runs to the gunner position as I run to the cockpit. I power on the large white ship, lifting off of the ground. We collide with the ground again and I pull up. I fly high in the sky, groaning as I try to reach the opposite side of the control panel... no wonder Dad had Chewie fly with him. You can't control this thing by yourself.