• 𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦

ODDLY ENOUGH, while imprisoned by The First Order, a Stormtrooper that claimed he wasn't with the Resistance released me from my cell and helped me escape in a stolen TIE-Fighter to come back and pick of BB-8, however, he was quite upset that we'r...

ODDLY ENOUGH, while imprisoned by The First Order, a Stormtrooper that claimed he wasn't with the Resistance released me from my cell and helped me escape in a stolen TIE-Fighter to come back and pick of BB-8, however, he was quite upset that we're returning to Jakku and the craft crashed because he forgot to shoot down the missile pursuing us.
     — Poe Dameron

I wake in the middle of a sand dune, surrounded by broken glass. It's nearly nightfall. I sit up, looking for Finn or the ship. But both are gone. It's just me.

"Shit." I whisper.

I stand, groaning. A large shard of glass sits in my stomach near where my appendix is. I can't pull it out yet. I'll have to have someone from the base back home fix me up. I limp as I try to find some form of civilization. I spot a knocked over sign.

'Niima outpost, 10 Klicks to the north.'

I groan, limping north. 10 klicks is quite a far distance to walk with a shard of glass in your abdomen. My white shirt is now stained red with blood. Great. I walk for 10 kicks, groaning in pain every step of the way. Finally, I find the outpost. I spot all sorts of scavengers. I think that's all you really can do on Jakku. I turn my head, staring at the ships in the junkyard. I spot a line of people holding carts or bags filled with scraps. I stand in the line. Maybe someone in the line can help me get a ship and get home. Suddenly, before I have time to ask for anyone to help me get a ship, I'm at the front of the line.

"Who are you? What do you offer?" A deep voice asks.

It's a very heavyset sort of species. I look remotely clean in this place... And I'm covered in blood, dirt, sweat, and sand.

"I need a ship." I say. "Do you know anyone who could help me get a ship?"

He cocks an eyebrow.

"I own every ship out there. If you want a ship, you're gonna have to pay in full." He says.

I have zero money on me. There's no way I could pay him. And I need to get home.

"Look, I'm with the Resistance. I'm a pilot. I need this ship to get back to my base." I say.

He smirks.

"You know nothing about Niima Outpost, don't you?" He asks.

I cock an eyebrow.

"What?" I ask.

I turn around. Guns are aimed at me. I raise my hands up in surrender.