Story Info

Olivia North. To her she's living what every girl dreams, shopping, travelling, name it and she does it with just a flick of her finger. She's known as the spoiled, arrogant heiress of The North Group of Companies – the largest multinational company in the world. However, what will happen if her father suddenly cuts all of her financials just to force her to work to their company and to marry the self-made millionaire, Niccolo Knights, whose a total opposite of her. And to top it all, is single parent to a 2 year old cutie, Dylan Knights. Would she succumb to this father's "wish" to maintain her extravagant lifestyle? Or Would she defy him by making Niccolo hate her?

They say opposite attracts but in their case, would Olivia be attracted to Niccolo given her circumstances? And would Niccolo accept the deal and let Olivia be the mother of his child, Dylan?

Author's Note:

Hi guys, thank you for taking an interest to my book. It means a lot to me even if you're still in this page. I have a confession to make, this is my first attempt to write a book let alone a romantic fiction, so please bear with me if I have some typos and/or grammatical errors, as English is not my first language. In this regard, feel free to correct me in the comments section but please do it in a nice way. Hihihi. I don't think my heart would take those mean, non-constructive criticism especially on what is going on in the world now --- COVID19. But what my heart could take is when you vote for this book. Hahaha. Smooth kimmy, smooth. Hahahha. But seriously, it would mean a lot to me. Char! Hahahha. Anyway, without further ado, swipe left for the prologue.

Stay safe guys.

Xo

Kimmypatata