Chapter 1

"Where is he?! Is he inside?" I angrily asked Lisa, my dad's secretary for 10 years.

"Yes Ms. Olivia, but he's currently in a mee..." I didn't let her finish and I went straight to my dad's office. I opened the door with a huge amount of force without caring if he's talking to someone or if he's engaged in a call. I just don't care. I need his explanation as why he did that horrible thing.

He looked at the me and mind you, I can see in his face that he's expecting me. I went directly to him and slumped my Birkin to his mahogany desk. I crossed my arms across my chest and looked at him angrily.

"I assume you're here because you knew already?" he broke the silence while comfortably sitting in his humongous chair.

"Explain to me why?! WHY DID YOU FREEZE MY ACCOUNT?!" I shouted.

"Because it's time for you to work in our company, my Livy." He replied and I laughed. Literally laughed because I find it funny. Me, working. In this company. Like how?! Why?! I actually don't have to work.

"You know dad, you can be a gagman sometimes. But if you think this is funny, it isn't. So unfreeze my account right now dad. I wont ask you again. Also, FYI, because of this act of yours, I got humiliated in front of so many people awhile ago. Good thing I was with Jowee and she offered to pay for my purchases. So UNFREEZE my account now!" I said without blinking. I made sure that my feelings is reflected on my eyes so he will take me seriously.

"Ok. I will sweetie, in 2 conditions. First is you working here and second you wi..." he said.

I furrowed my brows and scoffed. "im not in the mood for your childish games dad. I want my money back. I don't need to work. Why would I work? My share in this company is more than enough to last me a lifetime. So no, I will not work, especially here. Do you understand?" i stated.

Seriously what's gotten to his brain? I've been like this since I was 13 years old? Since puberty hit me.

"I understand." He calmly stated.

To say I was I surprised was an understatement because I know that the infamous Anthony North is not the one who agrees immediately. I stared at him dumbfounded as I am currently thinking of what kind of a deal is he going to explode.

Then, as I was trying to read his mind, he smiled and I widened my eyes.

This is not happening, I thought. Should I walk away now? Should I just apologise to him now and be his obedient little Livy? That smile. I would pay a thousand dollars just to wipe that smile on his face. That is a kind of smile that gives chills to your bones. A smile that only my brother and I can decipher. A smile that gives warning to brace myself for what he is about to say next.

"The second condition is for you to marry Niccolo Knights. Nick, please stand up and introduce yourself to my daughter, Olivia North, you're future wife." I turned around as he looked behind me. I followed his sight and there I saw a guy approaching me who looks so uncomfortable.

He offered his right hand for a handshake and said, "Hi, Im Niccolo Knights."

Whoah! Seriously imagine bursting like without realizing that there's someone in the room whom you didn't even know. HAHAHA. Also, imagine being in a room where youre talking to someone and suddenly someone shows up and started shouting at the person youre talking to. HAHAHAH. Awkward isn't it. It's like youre in your friend's house and then suddenly, your friend's parents started bickering. That is so so awkward and mentally tiring. HAHA. Anyway, what are your first impression to Olivia? Let me know please.

Also, Did you enjoy this chapter? If so, please vote.

As always, stay safe.

Xo

kimmypatata