Author's Note

Hello!

It's been a while since I last typed here in this book and I missed it. Anyway, sadly, this is not an update for this book but an update for my next book.

As I have said before, I am now in the midst of drafting my story outline for Erin and Zac's love story. While doing so, I realized that I will be adding trivial things in the book such as their facial features and their city that they're living in.

As you have probably noticed, I did not describe their faces, eye colors, hair color, and didn't even mention their country nor city that they're living in. That's because I wanted my readers to imagine whoever, wherever, and whatever they want the characters to be.

Be it Asian, American, European, and/or middle eastern. But when I mustered the courage to ask three of my friends to proofread this book, they said that it would be better to put in details of the characters. So that it would be more real. Also, to change the cover, which I already did.

Then I re-read the whole book, I noticed that there were A LOT of typos and grammatical errors in them because I never proofread them, I always hit publish after drafting because I was always too excited for my readers to read it.

So I'm sorry about that. I will try to not to do that to my succeeding books anymore.

Anyway, thank you again for reading Olivia and Niccolo's love escapade. I hope you all like it. However, this won't be the last time you get to see/read them, they will be doing cameos in Zac and Erin's book.

As for those who will be asking if their book can be read as standalone, my answer is a big YES!!! That being said, some of their scenes here won't be included in their book.

Well, I took your time again. As always, thank you for reading my work! Please vote, comment, and share.

Stay safe you guys.

XO,

kimmypatata