Chapter 26

Olivia North

"There they are." Niccolo's mom stated when we entered the drawing room. She went to me and hugged me tightly.

"Hello dear, my name's Esmeralda and his names, Thomas, but you can call us Esme and Tom for short. We're Niccolo's parents." she said enthusiastically and I smiled at both of them.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Knights, my name is Olivia North, Nick's girlfriend. It's nice to meet you." I introduced myself.

"I know, me too. I've been wanting to see you in person. Oh my God, you really are a beauty, right Thomas?" she said as she looked at his husband.

"Oh. Uhm... Thanks?" I looked at Niccolo.
"Oh, Mrs. Knights I'm really sorry for what happened a while ago. We were just..."

"Olivia, it's fine. I actually don't care. Come on, let's sit first before they call us for lunch. Oh, and call me Esme." I smiled at her and sat on one of the couches. Niccolo on the other hand sat in front of me.

"Mom, why are here? I thought you'll take home Dylan tomorrow? And where is my son?" Niccolo asked in an irritated tone. I glared at him because of the tone he used to his mother. He looked at me questioningly and I mouthed him "Don't be rude."

"Yes son, listen to Olivia, do not be rude. Dylan's currently in the toilet with Maria. He's on number 2." I heard Tom said. I looked at him surprised and he just winked at me, not in a creepy way.

"Nick, Dylan wanted to go home because he said he misses Olivia so we drove here. Also, if we hadn't came today, we wouldn't have met this beauty." Esme said and looked at me. "You know, we kept asking Nick when will we meet you. He always say that both of you are busy, blah blah blah. But I always see you both in pictures and news." she said and my smile faltered when she said the news.

"Uhm, I hope you don't believe everything the news reported." I said carefully.

"Oh don't worry honey, we know and we actually don't care about it. They report whatever they think profitable." she held both of my hands and smiled at me.

"Thank you."

"Mommy Livy!!!" I heard the little devil's voice. We all turned around and saw him running towards me. I stood up and crouched down to welcome him with a hug, he jumped to me quite suddenly and I lost my balance so I kinda fell on my bum. Nevertheless, I still hugged and kissed him because I missed him.

"Dylan, I told you not to run. Livy, are you okay?" I heard Niccolo stated exasperatedly and assisted me to get up. I smiled at him reassuringly while Dylan pulled me to the couch. 

"I'm sowwy, dad." Dylan apologized immediately and smiled when he looked at me, "Mommy, I went to gwanpa and gwammy's house. I finished a whole swiced of pizza and ate all of my veggies." he said excitedly.

"Really? Very good, Dylan. You know, you haven't kissed and hugged your dad yet. Go to your dad before he gets jealous." I said to him, patted his bum and put him down from the couch. He went to Niccolo and greeted him.

"Hi daddy. I'm sowwy if I ran a while ago. I missed you too." he said and hugged him.

"I missed you too, Dylan and please stop running, okay. Now, tell me what did you do to grandpa's house?" he kissed his cheek and Dylan told him everything he did in the last two days. I smiled at them.

"You know, ever since you came in to his life, all he talks about is you. He always say that he has a beautiful mommy now, he also told us about you taking him to a jump place. He's such a sweet boy, Olivia and thank you for letting him call you his mommy." Esme said while holding my hand again.