Chapter 25

Olivia North

"Thank you for dinner, hotshot." I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned to him to kiss his cheek but he captured my lips with his and kissed me passionately. His kisses, oh my God, always making my knees go weak, thank God we're seated or else...

"You're getting the habit of kissing me, huh." I smirked as I leaned my forehead to his. He took a deep breath and pulled me closer to his embrace.

"Just say No, Livy and I promise I won't kiss you again without your permission. But please don't." he whispered in a tortured voice and put his head on my left shoulder.

Why am I going to say no when I am enjoying his kisses. I rolled my eyes and pushed him gently to face me. I looked at him seriously and saw a tiny hint of pleading in his eyes, that means the feeling is mutual. So I smiled and kissed him back slowly, I licked his lower lip to ask for entrance but he's not complying so I licked it again just in case he did not get the message. Suddenly he chuckled, I furrowed my brows and bit his lower lip. He opened his mouth a little and I used that as my chance. I cupped his face to deepen the kiss and as I was about to straddle him, we heard a knock.

We stilled for a moment and looked at each other confused, then he shifted his eyes behind me. I followed his gaze and saw Jowee and Erin laughing while standing outside the car door.

I took a deep breath and mumbled "Bitches." I opened the car door and went out.

"Evening." I said as I narrowed my eyes at them and then I heard the shutting of a car door.

"Good evening, Olivia and Niccolo." Jowee said weirdly. I looked at my right and saw Nick's walking towards me, he stood beside me and put his arm around me.

"Good evening, ladies." he greeted and both of them smiled at him.

"Why are you here?" I asked flatly.

"Aww, what's with the tone, Olivia?" Erin teased.

"I asked you, what are you two doing here?" I said irritatedly as I stomped my left foot. I elbowed Nick when I heard him chuckled and smiled when he grunted.

"Livy, even at Niccolo you're being violent?" Jowee asked in a fake surprised voice.

I narrowed my eyes at her and she smirked. What the fuck are they doing here? Geez, they interrupted us and how did they know that it was us in the car.

"Alright Jowee, stop it. Livy, we're clubbing tonight right? We agreed to party tonight remember?" Erin explained.

I tilted my head to the left and looked at Niccolo who's already looking at me with the same confusion etched on our faces. Oh, I remember it now.

"Oh yeah right. Geez, I'm sorry I forgot. I was quite busy these days so I'm so sorry." I apologized as I leaned onto Nick.

"Yeah you really are busy, my love. In fact we saw how busy you are a while ago, right Nick?" Jowee smiled devilishly to Nick. Oh my God, I'm actually fine if one of the securities saw us making out, ugh dear Lord why did it have to be these two?

Niccolo cleared his throat, oh boy, she's making him uncomfortable.

"Jowee..."

"I apologise for taking her time. We just went for dinner, I didn't intend to change your plans tonight." What?! It's not even his fault, why would he apologize?

"It's okay. Well, since you're already here and Olivia is wearing a little black dress, why don't you just come with us? That is if you're okay with it?" Erin invited him. Right, why don't he just come with us?